THE BORN

THE BORN

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

Elega already woke up.

"

Elega slowly woke up as she heard a chanting sound in her ears trying to call her to open her eyes. ‘Shikalahmiyah Yashilamika’, she keeps on hearing the words as if it is trying to pull her eyelids up.


Slowly the weariness of deep slumber escapes from her numb body as the chant enters her soul which brings her up to consciousness.


Elega opened her eyes. At first, everything was blurry but then reality crawls in. The chant stopped. She saw Lira’s smiling face and teary eyes.


“My queen, finally you wake up.” Lira said with happiness on her tone.

Elega slowly sits and then pushed herself out of the bed. She got out of balance and sit at her bed again. She holds her head with one hand as she felt a sudden pain inside it. She blinks twice as she tries to understand Lira’s words.


“Oh my queen, please take a rest for a moment. Your head is still slowly recovering from the Shikah spell” Lira cannot hide the worries she had in her voice.


“Shi �" Shikah? Why? Why would you need to use that spell on -. Wait. Did I? Did I almost die?” Elega had a cold sweat as she uttered the words.


“Yes, my queen. You have released three curses. A witch is allowed to release only one curse in her entire living as this is needed to sustain our power but what you did is beyond that.” Lira gave Elega a worried glance.


“I know that. But �" if you used the Shikah spell on me and pull my soul out from the underworld then - .” Elega covered her mouth with her hand to show fear with a wide eyes looking at Lira. “Then someone died in exchange for my living.”


“Mila. She insists to offer her life for you my queen. I would even do so but I am more adept in the Shikah spell.” Lira lowered her torso to show great respect to the queen and to Mila’s great sacrifice.


“Why would you go to this extent?! You could have just let me die in peace!” Elega said as teardrops fall from her eyes.


“Oh, no my queen. We will surely go to that extent as the princess is still not ready yet.” Lira said as she tries to comfort Elega.


“Princess?” Elega looked at her middle and saw that it is plain flat already. “Does this mean she is already out?!”

***





© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
Questions are welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are giving enough. This chapter took the reader to place of decisions. I liked the artwork and the question at the ending. Thank you my friend for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


And i'm back intonthe world of fantasy and mystical times. What a fascinating use of words you use here and i find myself being drawn into your story once again. I was wuite surprised at how short this piece was BUT after saying that i an sure that there will be many more chapters to quench my thirst. You left it on a rather killer of a line and this will always bode wrll tell keep the reader wanting more.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Oh no problemo Mark. I do become lazy sometimes and I end up writing few but still with substance. I.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Real and honest is the best way. Its me all over. Just a little shattered at the moment so.....tired.. read more
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Oh I know you will and always be honest Mark. You are one of a kind.
WHen Next Part IS COming??
Try To Write Some About First Part To Connect Parts And SOme Remebering

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

hehe it is actually connecting. The names in here are in the first part.
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

oh that was the confusion i feel i read this part first and find no connection at first becasue i do.. read more
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

hehe so you need to read the first chapter, then the second, then the third. ;)
Very interesting tension build up here. I liked the suspense with which you ended this chapter. Keep up the good work :) Can't wait to read more :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :)
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You're welcome! 😊😊
Already this fantasy has built some characterisation and context as well as intrigue. The English needs some editing but the pace and storytelling are good.

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Yes, I will try to do some editing then. Thank you so much for reading.
Does that she already out.....kinda suspense......continuation haan, good, Let me compliment about your story after completion of reading your whole story....
Till then, your description was good and keep that going...:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Okay. I will write more in order to complete it. :) Thank you so much for reading.
it is coming along nicely,it will be a great book
a great chapter

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading wordman. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017
Tags: #love, #witch


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Intoxicate Intoxicate

A Chapter by HeyJadeXO