THE DREAMS

THE DREAMS

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

Blianita wakes to the sound of the alarm clock in her bedside.
She slowly reach out to the clock and turned it off. She almost jumped out of her bed after seeing the time. 

9:05 a.m.

"Oh dear. Oh dear. Wheres my uniform. Oh there it is! Now, where's my shoes, shoes, shoes.."

 Blianita ran downstairs.

"You're late again. I just don't know what to do with you". Rina said while cooking some eggs.

"Oh! Rina. I just had the most wonderful dreams with mermaids and all. I just can't stop dreaming sometimes". Blianita answered while finding her shoes.

"Oh! Here it is." Blianita sat down on the stairs as she put her shoes on.

Sweet flower
La la la
mmm mmm

"You keep on singing that song. Are you a composer now?" Rina laughed at the thought of it as she put the plate with an egg on the table.

Blianita stand and walk towards the table. "I don't know. I just can't get it out of my head". Blianita said, as she stood and made her way over to the table.

"Oh a sunny side up for breakfast. I would love to eat this one but I am so late. Keep it till I get back okay. Got to go now". Blianita said as she run outside the door.

Rina watched Blianita as she ran. 'That girl would be scolded by her teacher again'. Rina thought.

***


"Late again! How many times is it now: 11, 12? I just don't know what to do with you!" shouted Ms. Claudine as she saw Blianita walking in the room and taking her seat almost.

"I am so sorry Ms. Claudine. I promise not to do it again next time." Blianita remained standing up and bowing her head as a sign of mild apology.

"Your sorry will never be enough. Now come here and tell us the reason why you are late again." Ms. Claudine said in an angry voice.

Blianita was about to walk in front but suddenly someone spoke at her back.

"Don't tell me you're going to give us a reason about fairies and witches again or maybe you became a mermaid this time." Rio said mockingly while sitting.

Everybody laughed.

Blianita turned around to the guy who is talking and frowned at him.

"That's enough! Okay the both of you will be the cleaners after the class". Ms. Claudine said with an angry voice.

Rio stood up.

Blianita turned around to her teacher ready to disagree.

Both said in unison. "BUT-"

"NO BUTS!" Ms. Claudine said before the two could say something.

***

"This is all your fault. If you haven't teased me then  we would not be cleaning the room". Blianita said while sweeping the floor.

Rio did not answer. He just kept cleaning the blackboard.

"What a miracle! You're not talking now. Pretending like you are the most behave in class when alone yet a monster when there are people around. You're the worst!" Blianita said.

Blianita waited for a response yet failed.

"Okay then let me just talk to myself." 

'Crazy' . Blianita thought.

Blianita looked around to see what else needed cleaning. A shiny steel pot caught her attention. 

Blianta then stood back up and walked towards the window..

Curiosity got the better of her. So she pulled a chair over, stood on it and reached up towards the object.

"Be careful!" Rio shouted when Blianita already touched the steel. She almost fall on the floor as she was shocked by Rio's voice. 

Rio caught her in the arms. The two knives fall on Rio's shoulder and wounded him.

Rio and Bianita looked into each others eyes.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
You will just know Rina on the next pages. Not now. :) Questions are welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a very enjoyable read, i look forward to the next chapter

Posted 6 Years Ago


Not just about Rina, but also want to know about Rio! Just a few questions: where do the knives come from? What is special about the steel pot?
(I guess this would be a surprise in subsequent chapters?)

After you have completed this part of the story, I guess re-reading would be really helpful to fill in more details. I am also doing this and often find some loopholes to be filled that way!



Posted 6 Years Ago


This was a nice read! You show us Blianita grows up but I'm confused about the age.. Seems like in teenage. Still I liked the dialogues and the scene.

I liked the chapter. Also the light hint at romance at the end of the chapter is quite good. I'll be continuing to read more 😊


Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Done. Thank you so much. :) Thank you for still following.
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You're welcome. It's a good story and def has my interest. A pleasure to read :))
wow, I'm really looking forward for the next page!
I like this one, I liked the dialog that went on in the story.

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Joey. :)
Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

your welcome!
Nice :)
keep up the good work

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :)
Change this.....Blianita stand and walk towards the table. "I don't know. I just can't get it out of my head".

To this..........Blianita stand and walk towards the table. "I don't know. I just can't get it out of my head".Blianita said, as she stood and made her way over to the table.

Change this....."Late again! How many times have you been late already?! 11th? 12th?
To this..........."Late again! How many times is it now: 11, 12?

The reason for the above change is because the word 'late' is repeated twice to close together.

Change this - She got curious and grab a chair. She stepped on the chair as she try to grab the shiny steel on the window.

To this.......She got curious and grab a chair. She stepped on the chair as she try to grab the shiny steel on the window.

Change this - Blianita looked around the room to see what needs more cleaning. Something caught her attention. There is a shiny steel put above in one of the windows. She got curious and grab a chair. She stepped on the chair as she try to grab the shiny steel on the window. It is hard to reach.

To this - Blianita looked around to see what else needed cleaning. A shiny steel pot caught her attention. So she pulled a chair over towards the window and stepped up onto it, and reached towards the object.

The above are guidelines only and you can do what you want with them.

I liked the dialogue, but I felt I needed to read more. But I am sure another chapter is on its way.

Mark.








Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

So sorry, i just realised that the information which i gave you was wrong. Its because i am doing it.. read more
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

No problemo. :)
You really need to get the language sorted as it detracts. Some simply provide platitudes. There are gaps in the story etc.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Hehe sorry for that. I am still not good with it I guess. Thank you so much for reading anyways. You.. read more
getting interesting ,sounds like real life.
it will be a great book

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much.Your support makes me want to continue writing. :)
 wordman

7 Years Ago

of course you should continue writing,it is a great story
This is very easy to read and very engaging! But I want to know more of Rina right now! :P
Well done chapter :)
Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Mr. Writer. I will have her in the next chapter. I promise. :)
Mr.Writer

7 Years Ago

Thanks! :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 21, 2017
Tags: #fantasy


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Cicada 8:33 Cicada 8:33

A Poem by Ethan


Two Minutes Two Minutes

A Story by Tina H.W.


Facebook Facebook

A Chapter by Kathryn Smith