THE WIND

THE WIND

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

One of her power revealed.

"
Blianita almost reached the school gate as something caught her attention.
Before the entrance of the school she saw some group of gangs having a confrontation against one member of another gang.
"Yo! you chic ain't gonna like what we'll do to ya for stepping on our property". A black man in a group of five is shouting to an asian girl.
"You killed my brother and you'll pay for it!" The girl talked back.
"Tis girl is tryin' to ac' all hard and s**t but tis one will be comin' off broken when we break her bones like what we did to her brother". Wayne smirked as he said those words.
'That is our classmate Wayne. Rio was right then. He was the one who put up a knife in the window'. Blianita thought as she saw what was happening while hiding on a wall.
The asian girl pulled out a hand knife from her pocket, holding it pointed to the group with a shaking hands caused by a little fear. "Try me b******s. You all black b*****s know is to kill and talk s**t. You are all waste in my eyes."
"Careful with your mouth you!-" Wayne walk towards the girl but he stopped when somebody interrupted.
"Hey buddies. Why don't you all pick on someone your own size. This little girl is in grief because of her brother's death". Rio interrupted.
All eyes were on Rio now.
"Rio, why don't you leave us as we take care of this girl. This is a gang thing man, You don't know anything about it." Wayne said.
"I may not know anything about your gang thing man, but I do know how to respect a girl." Rio said.
"What the-! Who is this s**t man?! Talking like superman s**t." Another black guy asked Wayne.
"He is my classmate." Wayne answered.
"You can now run away. I will take care of them". Rio said to the asian girl.
The asian girl's eyes looked terrified as she threw her hand knife and ran away.
The leader of the gang gave Rio a hard stare.
"You should be ready for the consequences. To interfere a gang fight is something someone should pay with his life." The leader of the gang slowly walk towards Rio and threw a big punch on his face.
Rio fell. He slowly got up and another gang member got his collar. "You are a weakling." The gang member said on his face.
"If I'm going to fight back, you will all be dead". Rio said as he stared straightly on the gang member's eyes.
The gang member got angry and hit Rio's face. Rio fell and his nose bleed. 
'This is bad. Why isn't he fighting back? I need to do something.' Blianita thought having wide eyes on Rio. 
The gang members keep on throwing punches to Rio even his classmate Wayne until Rio could no longer stand up anymore.
"I want you to change, all of you. Your world is better. You do not want a world with no peace. You will regret it. Our world has been consumed with darkness because of a spell. You should not let darkness rule your heart." Rios said as he spit some blood  and tries to stand up.
"This man has gone nuts! Talking nonsense. Maybe the hit on the head did it". One of the gang member said.
"Let's finish 'em already". The other member said as they slowly walk towards Rio ready to throw some fists.
Blianita ran towards Rio and hugged him tight as tears fell down her eyes and into her necklace. 
"NOOOO!!" Blianita shouted and a white blinding wings came out on her back. There was a white light came out and the gang members were thrown away. Her clothes changed into white shining crystals.
Blianita looked at Rio's face with tears in her eyes. "Ri- Rio, what hap-". Blianita was not able to continue her speaking as she collapsed in Rio's arms.
"Fool." Rio said while watching Blianita's face.



© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
This time Blianita shows her other power. She definitely have a kind heart but somewhat fearful. You will know a little bit about Rio now and how his attitude is. He is somewhat a savior in here but with no strength to fight. He cannot use his power to other humans. I just put on a concept of a gang fight. I just like talking about it lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dialogues have improved by far since the last time I read your writing. I guess you're planning to let Blianita to have all four elemental powers? The gang interaction is realistically depicted here - this is an interesting chapter!

P.S. I guess there is a typo you may want to fix:
Original - Yo! you chic ain't gonna like what...
Suggestion - Yo! you chick ain't gonna like what...



Posted 6 Years Ago


I especially enjoyed the dialogues......
As always, interesting chapter with lots of action!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Gang fight, woahhh!
Very good going, i want this book on my shelf

Posted 6 Years Ago


Gangs always mess things up and always up to no good!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Well, this was a very tense chapter and I could really feel the danger in the exchange between the characters. Very gripping indeed.
Gangs... well, that's fun. Haha, I lived in Baltimore Maryland for about three years, and yeah, Gangs are rather unnerving. I always just stayed away, like "I didn't see nothin', I'm not doin' nothin', don't mind me..."
Rio is an extremely interesting character, and I am beginning to like him more and more.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Haha, that was good enough, you managed it well..:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


must be a tough life to deal with gangs daily,it`s going to be a great book,you can sign my copy

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ok Nice Gang Fight..........

Posted 6 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Sk. Even Thank you for still following. :) I do like gang fights sometimes. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Oozing Oozing

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay