TIME TO BE BACK

TIME TO BE BACK

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

Blianita slowly opened her eyes when she felt some hair on her face and a walking motion. "W-what happened?" Blianita asked.
"You were hit by the gang members on the head and you collapsed". Rio answered while walking and carrying Blianita on her back.

"Hit? No. Rio, have you seen the wings and the light? What was that?" Blianita asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about dreamer girl. All I know is that you are so stupid to interfere in our fight back there." Rio said.
Maybe I was just dreaming again. Blianita thought. She looked at the sky when she noticed a drop on her face.
"It's going to rain." She told Rio.
Rio run and find a place for them to sit on. He slowly put Blianita down and he sit beside her.
Both of them looked at the pouring rain.
"I called Cleah already. I told her to get you here. You shouldn't worry anymore." Rio started talking.
"Thank you. Uhm Rio, what happened after I collapsed?" Blianita asked.
"They ran away. There were some students approaching so they were afraid the students might see them and call the authorities". Rio answered.
"Maybe we should tell the authorities then".
"Don't. There are some things that should not be said. It will just create more trouble. They're gangsters, that's what they do. We should let them be. Like how others owned their own kingdom. We should not trespass".
Blianita was not used to hearing Rio used such words and felt uneasy. "Why did you help her and let yourself got hurt then?".
"Because, I care. All my life I was trained to protect someone. It is as if my existence has no meaning but hers is the most. I was told to do things I don't want to. I never enjoyed living in my land like a normal one. I hate living for her. But then, I get used to it". Rio said while eyes on the raindrops.
"I- I don't understand. Why are you trained? Who are you protecting?" Blianita asked in a confused voice.
Rio turned his head towards Blianita. "You are the-"

"Hey there! Oh, I have been looking for you two. You looked so beaten up Rio, we need to take you to the hospital." Cleah cut in holding an umbrella.
"And you, you need to tell me what happened". Cleah looked at Blianita.

"I'm fine. A friend will come and get me also. You can just take her". Rio responded.
Blianita stood up as Cleah shared her umbrella. Blianita gave a smile to Rio and Cleah waved goodbye as they walked away.
"You seemed happy for a girl who has been into a fight with a group of gang". Cleah asked Blianita as they walk.
"Nothing. It's just nice to know another side of a person". Blianita answered.
Cleah walked with a confused face.

***

The rain stopped and a sudden wind blew with a flying like leaf towards Rio. He opened his palm and it rested. A light came out from it. Ero's face appeared.

"Master, the respected elder wanted to ask-"

"She's ready". Rio interrupted.

"R-ready? Does this mean-"

"Yes, she's no longer safe in here now that she already know how to produced the two elements. I get a feeling that she is somewhat aware of it already." Rio answered.

"Very well then, I will deliver this message to the elder. The portal will be ready for her. This is a good news for our land, as we await your return also, My King." Ero said with a smile.

Rio closed his hand and the light went out. The rain poured again. He looked at it and thought 'It's time to be back.'




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
This time Rio almost said to Blianita the truth. He is actually the KING in the Kingdom of elves as you know it. Now ou also know, that his life was not normal like the other elves. He has a mission to do and he want to bring back peace to his Kingdom. He was kinda a bit forced to do that since the elders need him to do it. Blianita is happy knowing a little bit about the good side of Rio now. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting scenario. I see some issues, nothing a little time and use of a grammar checker wouldn't fix.
"He slowly put Blianita down and he sit beside her"
Use of past (put) and present tenses (sit) in the same sentence.
"Cleah asked Blianita as they walk." Same mistake again here. (asked) past tense, (Walk) present tense. Hope you don't take this as a criticism, it's just a critique.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I enjoyed the chapter.......
Great work, Capolavoro........


Posted 6 Years Ago


Loads of excitement..
Worth reading..
Though i love these kind of stories more than any other, so i enjoyed it more

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hmm... interesting, interesting indeed. I rather like the bond growing between these two, and now I'm even more curious about Rio.
I like how Blianita is developing, you're handling her growth very well.
I look forward to the next chapter

Posted 6 Years Ago


There you, making a beautiful story, Loved it...

Posted 6 Years Ago


more and more exciting each chapter

Posted 6 Years Ago


Well try To Post Every New Chapter After 2 - 3 Days.......Makes The People Connect....

Posted 6 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

Yes, I will try to so that Sk. It's just sometimes I am too busy. Anyway, I will try. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on May 21, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Midnights Midnights

A Poem by Zoya


Daisy Daisy

A Poem by Chase Dylan