THE PORTAL

THE PORTAL

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

In Bendrasina...
Ero ran towards a door, opened it up and walk towards the two elder elves sitting on floating leaves and talking to each other.

The two elder elves stop talking as they noticed Ero's presence.

"What brings you here?" Asked one of the elder elves.

"Sorry for the interruption" Ero bowed his head. "She's ready". He continued saying.

The two elder elves went down from the floating leaves with a stick on their hand. 

"Prepare the tree to be used as a portal. Inform everyone to be prepared for our King's coming. The time has finally come, we will also now arranged everything". One of the elders said as they walked through Ero while Ero is bowing his head.

"I will". Ero replied.

***
Back in the human world.

"Are you okay now? The school nurse said that your head is just okay and it seems like it has not been hit or anything. Are you sure you have been hit by the gang members?" Cleah asked as Blianita is sitting on a clinic bed.

"I - I don't know. Rio told me I have been hit that is why I collapsed. All I remember is that wings - " Blianita were not able to finish talking as Cleah's phone rang.

Cleah looked at her phone and gave Blianita a 'just a second' sign and answer it.

Blianita waits for a few 'yes', 'yes' and 'okay' and Cleah face her again.

"I know this isn't the right timing but I need your help. We are setting up some tents in the Cosvo beach as our science club will try to have a picture of the eclipse that is going to show around four in the afternoon. Can you help me on setting up in there"? Cleah asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll just text Rina and tell her I'll be home late then". Blianita answered.

***

"Okay, Done." Blianita said after she finishes tying one of the tents.

"Thank you so much for helping. I think we are all set up now. We'll just wait for the solar eclipse to happen. I will have a meeting with the science club, do you want to join?" Cleah asked.

"I'm okay. I will just try and see the scenery for a bit. You know I am not good at listening to volume submerged in metres cubed thing of yours" Blianita said with a smile.

"Haha. That is one of the formulae for a buoyant force. It has nothing to do with the solar eclipse. Anyway, you can just walk on the beach and I'll just see you after the meeting then." Cleah replied with a smile as she goes inside a tent.

Blianita is walking alongside the waves of the beach with head down when she stumbled at somebody.

"Oh. sorry I didn't mean to - J- Jaspher?" Blianita was surprised to see the man in front of her.

"It's okay. Oh, it's you again dreamer girl. What a small world. Brenita right?" Jaspher said.

"It's Blianita. Uhm, what are you doing here?" Blianita asked while blushing.

"Oh sorry, Blenta. Oh yeah, I - I was with my buddy Rio. He suggested we should try and see the solar eclipse. I find this thing boring though but they said the science club would be in here. You know, smart girls always catch my attention." Jaspher winked at Blianita.

Blianita tried t look away as she felt shyness within.

"Anyway, do you have some time tomorrow. I would like to have a date with you if you like it also." Japsher asked.

Blanita was shocked to hear the words. "D-date?"

'Yes, well if you're not available, can you asked your friend Cleah if she would like to have it with me. But if you are, see me tomorrow at the school gate around five in the afternoon. Okay?" Jaspher said.

"I -I don't -"

Jasphers phone rang with a message. "S**t! Okay I need to go now, one of my buddies need me in a bar. See you later dreamer girl." Jaspher said as he waved goodbye.

Blianita was left hanging with her mind still processing at how he did not like the attitude of Jaspher.

"What's with the blank face?"

Blianita looked at the man talking.

She felt relief after seeing who it is. "It was Jaspher, he's -"

"Oh yeah he's your crush and all the girls crush I know that already. So, why are you not jumping with joy now?" Rio said.

"Oh no, you don't understand. He's a jerk, he asked me for a date and-"

Blianita was not able to continue talking as Rio pulled her towards him. She was surprised by what Rio did.

"Be careful. Do not trust anyone immediately. Please do take care of yourself. Always and always and always. Please." Rio said seriously as he held Blianita tight in his arms.







"Ri- Rio..."

"Blianita, are you ready?" Cleah shouted from afar.

Rio released Blianita. "Go now, she's waiting". Rio said.

Blianita slowly walked away from Rio feeling uneasy and walk towards Cleah.

"What happened back there you look so confused?" Cleah asked.

"N - Nothing. I- I just felt like something is missing. It's like Rio is hiding something from me". Blianita answered.

"Oh that guy, don't tell me he did something bad to you again?" 

"No.. Not that.."

"Okay, so it's still 10 minutes before solar eclipse. Let's just swim a little bit first to get your mind off the problems. C'mmon". Cleah pulled Blianita into the waters.

***
"Oh, it's almost starting, we need to get out of the waters now. Don't try and look at the eclipse, it will hurt your eyes." Cleah said after playing in the water with Blianita.

"Okay". Blianita replied as she walks and followed Cleah out of the water.

The moon covered the sun and there was a light came from below the sea. 

Blianita was then pulled by the light and was like drowning towards it.

Somebody reached for her hand.






© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very Bad I Have A Complain........U R Publishing A Next chapter after month ......it makes people to disconnct.......and this chapter looks waste .......writes relevant ......dont add more character to make people bore......first complete full writing and upload all chpaters then publiish chpaters day by day .....that will connect peoples

Posted 6 Years Ago


Same as the former's,.....It is very good...looking for more chapters...I loved it..:0

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is an incredible story!
Loved the plot and the characters in it.

Well done! ^^

Posted 6 Years Ago


The story is outstanding. Myth and tale is my favorite. I liked how used the child and photos. Made the story feel real life and worthwhile. You did well my friend.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


This was amazing!!!
You did a really good job here

Posted 6 Years Ago


I loved the entire flow of the chapter:)
You are a great author!
If you want, publish it as a real book:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


this is a great chapter,loved the images ,you are talented

Posted 6 Years Ago


this is a lovely story....i really liked it!...great work

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 24, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..