too late to look back

too late to look back

A Story by Political Punk ~~ CBD
"

a party gone wrong

"

 

Too late to look back

 

 

          Blaire looked back into the party, all the people behind masks and wearing capes. She wished that she could wear a mask for ever now. Embarrassed and angry at the wretched hostess who had humiliated her because she came from Scotland and she was too poor to be around them

            She wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t for Jonathan her handsome fiancé who had asked her to come along and meet his business partners, it was Hollows eve or Halloween as the English called it now.

            From the balcony she wiped tears from her face and saw two men on horses enter through the gate and a carriage behind them.

            “Excuse me Miss Abel are you expecting any one else to come to this party?” she asked forgetting that the women had humiliated her.

            “No dreary why you would ask?” she said in a mock baby voice.

            “Because it looks like somebody has just arrived!” she said pointing at the horses and carriage.      

            “Oh you silly girl is see nothing,” Miss Abel said laughing, “What is that you were pointing to?”

            “The carriage and horses! Look in your drive it they’re right there!” she said in anguish.

            “I see nothing there you silly little girl!” Miss Abel said in a sort of mocking tone voice. Laughing she walked away to her husband and whispered something in his ear and he to laughed and whispered in her fiancé’s        

-Jonathan- ear.

            Coming over she said, “Honey do you feel right? Is it a fever or something?” he asked in a quite secret tone.

            “No I am fine! I stand by what I said and you should stand by me!” she said in a proud voice, “And if you let the hypocritical Abel women insult me one more time I am not going to marry you!” she bluffed.

            “Blaire you know was well as I do that if I stand up to her I’ll get fired, that means no house, no wedding, no anything!”

            “Jonathan you forget I grew up with nothing now stand up to her or I’m leaving you, if you don’t love me enough to defend me without fear of losing your job then you’re not the man I fell in love with.” She said angrily.

 

            An hour had passed since Blaire had thrown her ring over the balcony and Jonathan who had gone to bar with Mr. Abel and two other men to drink and talk about the problem and how to solve it.

            Blaire had made it clear that if he stand up to his boss she wasn’t going to marry him until he did, a yell for help and everybody as if a man with a gun had shot into the party had run.

            “Jon-Jonathan hung himself….” Mr. Abel’s voice came as everybody crowed around a single well dressed body with a silver mask like a happy little boy looked up. The sight was almost nightmarish seeing the motion less body with happy and joyful pretend face in at the same time.

            “He went to the bathroom and didn’t come out for some time, I went in to check on him and he hung there just hung limp!” one of the men choked.

            Looking away she saw a handsome man close an odd pocket watch. The watch had not twelve places it had ten. Each marked with words like: Murder, Suicide, Heart, Lungs, Age, Accident, Water, Fire, Earth, and Freeze. And there were ten hands each pointing to one of the words and silver marks on each one. She watched in terror as one of the hands on the word Suicide earned anther silver mark.

            The man walked away, following him in curiosity he went into the carriage and the two horse men stopped him and pointed towards her.

            “My Dear what is it?”  He asked in a sweet soft loving voice.

            “What is your name and what is that watch?” she asked fighting back tears.

            “I am Sheol, and this watch is nothing more than a watch and nothing of interest to you.” He said in a polite voice.

            “Don’t pretend I saw it! it had causes of death on it now tell me what it is!” she said a fury of tears and screams.

            “Blaire who are you screaming at?” Miss Abel cried from the balcony, “Blaire?”

            Looking at her Sheol smiled and said calmly, “You want them to stop don’t you, Want them to stop thinking you’re a mad poor little girl?” he asked in a almost understanding voice.

            “Y-yes I do,” Blaire said looking into Sheol’s eyes –Jonathan’s eyes-, “Yes I do.”

            “Well then I must warn you if you take my hand there is turning back, you will not see any one you love again, but it will stop; everything will stop. The mocks every bit will stop all your pain will stop. But with no pain new pain will grow. This I must warn you.” He said taking off his glove on his right hand.

            Taking his hand she said, “Yes!” in a quite tone and she fell to the ground. Her vision fading and she could feel feet entering her body as energy left it and she then died her mind screaming as she entered the fiery gates of the most unholy place.

            Looking over his watch Sheol saw the word Sheol on the back transform into the word Satan and a silver mark join others. Climbing into the carriage Sheol rode off laughing at claiming two lovers in one night.

© 2009 Political Punk ~~ CBD


Author's Note

Political Punk ~~ CBD
tell me how you really think of it i was going to do it for school but descided not to

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought it was very good. It's a pity you decided not to do it for school, but it might be safer not to. Because of the death, I'm not sure how will the teachers take to the story. Hmm. Again, it was very nice. Keep on writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I can really relate myself to it, I also liked the ending a lot..they concluded the entire story so perfectly well!
Though I think it still need a grammar check :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I liked the ending, there were quite a few word errors, but i liked it

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

572 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2009

Author

Political Punk ~~ CBD
Political Punk ~~ CBD

Mile Wide, In the Pig



About
Political Punk is a creation of mine to review music mostly, I will add some of my creative writing occasionally but not as much as I use to so I apologize. Here are a lot of music video's enjoy a.. more..

Writing