A voice to be heard

A voice to be heard

A Story by CCasserole

This isn't a typical story.

Its me again,
just another typical day with another typical story to say.
Have I mentioned my name before on tape ? I seriously can't remember, I produce all these tapes with no information about me, well personal information like name,age or whatever... Well I'm Katie , I'm 19 years old and I live in Hell . Not literal hell but it sure comes close to it. You must be thinking, what could possibly be so bad that I call hell?
You see my parents were murdered *sigh* yeah I said it bluntly, no point in beating around the bush?
I was only 8 years old when it happened But ill tell you the rest later on.
Going back to "Hell"... ahh yes the place that brings me so much joy in life that I simply could not ever leave. My "foster" home, with towering tattered walls that you couldn't climb over to save your life *laughs* trust me I've tried.
The aroma of the decaying house simply chokes you every time you inhale, luckily for me I've been here long enough to know when to breathe in certain places and when to not. Of course it still stinks like absolute s**t but when can you do ? Seriously I mean it what can you do, I live in a wretched place with no money to last for a whole week to provide food, water and supplies, but sometimes Miss Haul surprisingly whips up a stash of cash from god knows where!? I think she's doing some sort of "business" . Think what you want, but I overheard these blabbing girls the other day In front of the home saying that she came back late last night with a skimpy violet outfit on looking half drunk and having money stashed inside her thigh pockets and all the "other" pockets. Now that is my proof that she's some sort of "s**t" or should I say prostitute.
Its strange thinking someone like her is working in a foster home but I guess no one knows about her dirty little secret except me and those girls. But I guess it's sort of a good thing that she's providing money for us, but seriously get it from somewhere else!
A typical foster home in any country would get money from the council but here they don't give jack-s**t about us anymore.Used to give us £100 a week, nowadays £35 if we're lucky.We got told that there was a "serious" issue that needed to be solved so they had to give us less for the time being. That was a year ago...

© 2017 CCasserole


Author's Note

CCasserole
If you would like for me to continue please say :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


I know it is a tape we are reading, (Maybe show that better? Initialize?), but the *sighs* and *laughs* seems weird. You also use quotes a lot.

Also,
"This isn't a typical story.
Its me again,
just another typical day with another typical story to say. "

Is it typical or not?

You need to be mindful of grammar. This is missing periods and commas and... stuff. Grammar is something I have a problem with as well.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2017
Last Updated on October 13, 2017
Tags: #Real, #alone, #sad

Author

CCasserole
CCasserole

United Kingdom