Close Your Eyes

Close Your Eyes

A Poem by CreativeCookie
"

A little lullabye that I wrote

"

Close your eyes, my dearest

Time to say your goodnight prayers

Time to set aside all your worries and your cares

 

Close your eyes, sweet darling

Let your spirit fly

Soaring through a starry night sky

 

Dream away, my dearest

 Loose one final sigh

Close your eyes, sweet darling

My dearest, goodnight

© 2013 CreativeCookie


Author's Note

CreativeCookie
This is a liitle lullaby I came up with and thought I'd share. Hope someone likes it! (or at least thinks it's kinda cute or sweet or something)
Love,
CreativeCookie

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW, it's very lovely n sweet one, i liked this. You know what it's night here n i'mr eadin' here much stuffs, i was bored to read....its' my luck that i got this yours n you made me refresh again by this beautiful piece to read more stuffs here......you know what i loved this because you made it from your heart...........from your soul.
i liked this
Close your eyes, sweet darling
Let your spirit fly
Soaring through a starry night sky........
wow, what a nice thinking. As a song maker (not good enough...lol) i can say it's you heart that wants to fly, wants to touch the sky.....wants to fly in starring nights........here you've expressed that just close the eyes (both one's ...huh...not one hahah ) and feel free to fly and soar in the sky.................

you know what this is really a great and very sweet write, i loved this piece that you;ve just made it, you got me now.........here i think you;ve compared yourself alike a bird....and you want to fly like a bird (offcourse with wings......lol) and want to go at the top from where everyone could see and say "omg........this's she, this's "creative cokkieeeeee", but what is she doni' up there, is she tryin' to make some chon cokkiesss to eat....", because at the top, there's air press. always low and we can make this easily.....lo..loll..hahahahh (no offense)....

thanks for sharing' this here, i'm greatfull to read your this piece, i loved this, you got me indeed, i'd love to read your more stuffsssss......

may i ask, would you love to fly with me in the sky in starry nights...if you don't mind...???????????????????????? :)

well penned, great write,
plz.......don't say no, have this for you frm my heart 110 / 100 :)

have a nice writin' :)
take care.....!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


CreativeCookie

10 Years Ago

Thank you! This is one of the sweetest reviews I've gotten.
I like singing it to the tune of All My Loving!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm so memorizing that and saying it to my kids one day. That is adorable :) Very well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This lullaby is really sweet and soothing. I don't have a favorite part because I love all of it :3 Great work

Chaos_Collector

Posted 11 Years Ago


A charming writing ! It is nice to read something that is positive and plesant. Sometimes many of things we write of, including myself in this, seem too depressive. Thank you for a most joyful respite.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A sweet poem...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a sweet poem! :D Keep it up!!! 100

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
@
As a lullabye this is sweet, and fits snug .. : )

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

424 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013

Author

CreativeCookie
CreativeCookie

Tuscaloosa, AL



About
I love to write, read, sing, and act. I write all kinds of things songs, poems, stories all that kind of thing in all different genres. I mostly do fantasy, though, it's my favorite! Someday I hope to.. more..

Writing
Stop Stop

A Poem by CreativeCookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Life Life

A Poem by Stormie Sky