Just Keep Fighting

Just Keep Fighting

A Story by CEOCaples
"

As a person who pushes to inspire, I want to help you grow beyond your comfort zone.

"
As a person who pushes to inspire, I want to help you grow beyond your comfort zone. I’ve witnessed so many people mishandle opportunities because they were either afraid or unfocused. Instead of allowing your mind to feel defeated, I want you to attack your obstacles with confidence. Nothing in life can affect you unless you give it permission. If you’re truly serious about your goals, you must believe in them with all your heart, therefore you can push beyond your mental limits to create a better ending to your story. When the hard work of your past begins to open the doors to your future, you’ll realize just how far you’ve come! The only thing separating a champion from everyone else is their determination to never give up, and their will to never surrender! Keep fighting! Your victory is coming! Keep Fighting. 
As you continue to say “Good Morning” it becomes apparent how the real world is structured competition. And on many occasions, you only have one chance to make a great first impression. Build on what you’ve worked for, mistakes will happen, but they’re only minor setbacks, not permanent. So as you sacrifice your time and energy it won’t be in vain, your progress will result in victory. Continue to believe that you have the power within to accomplish anything you completely commit yourself too! Life will always reward those who work hard and are diligent, So Keep Fighting….

So my hope for you is that within the next several days you’ll begin a routine that will help propel you to the next level. No matter what your current situation is, the only way to ensure that you are able to move past where you are now, is to accept your life for what it is in this moment. It is also imperative to create a plan that realistically reflects a timeline for your desired progress. Knowing where you want to go is just as important as being aware of how long it will take to get there. Victory will not come easy nor overnight, just stay the course. Sometimes the point of an obstacle is to help you become a better version of yourself. Having realistic expectations will allow you the ability to push yourself beyond your natural limit in a healthy way that produces the desired results. It’s time to get to work! Push, Push, Push and Don’t Give up the Fight for God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a reward for your faithfulness.

Inspired to be an Inspiration,
Historian Derrick (CEO) Caples

© 2017 CEOCaples


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 16, 2017
Last Updated on January 16, 2017
Tags: education, teachers, history, America, motivational, inspirational

Author

CEOCaples
CEOCaples

Gautier, MS



About
High School Educator-History “The best moments in reading are when you come across something – a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things – which you had thought special an.. more..

Writing