Bald people

Bald people

A Story by CJ43223
"

The only prompt that in the cup. I was like, what am I gonna do with this within 30 minutes. 😂😂 Anyhow, that was as far as I could get.

"

Bald people

“It’s fresh!” She said, looking at his baldy head.

At this cafeteria, out of twenty-something males, she spotted on this guy who sat on the corner of the booth. It had been some years since she hung out with another bald head person.

She laid her eyes on his muscular arm. The red dragon tattoo that on top of his shoulder practically made her scream inside her head. Despite the engine of the air conditioning was running rapidly like a rat tunneling for food, he merely wore a tank top for it.

It was his head made everything cooler. She was sickening of all the bowtie with suit and frozenly solidified hair people. Especially those were working in her office, whom lack of responsibility in their busy schedules as well as coming up with the canny explanation in their every god damn excuses.

The guy in the presence of her vision, on the other hand, was a passionate, adventurous, romantic type of person. At least that was what she thought. She trusted her guts, her guy judgment from various ex-boyfriends’ lessons.

As she was enjoying the ‘meat’ in front of her, she utterly forgot to read the menu on her hands. A waiter came by her table and politely ask, ‘Bald people are hot, aren’t they? Particularly that type?’

© 2018 CJ43223


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

(jeff) Im sorry about your loss. Loss of writing talent.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Do you intentionally omit the part about a package or something? I thought that was interesting.

Posted 5 Years Ago


CJ43223

5 Years Ago

Oh, no, I didn't Saxon. It is the full story.
The Immortal  Phoenix

5 Years Ago

(Micky) No he omited his brain from the story

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2018
Last Updated on August 8, 2018
Tags: Bald, hot

Author

CJ43223
CJ43223

Writing
Present Present

A Poem by CJ43223


Stillness Stillness

A Poem by CJ43223