Culta: Grade One

Culta: Grade One

A Book by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

For all beginners of Cultanism, Culta: Grade One is perfect for you, when you’re just becoming a Cultan.

"

© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


Author's Note

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
I am a Cultan. This means I practice Cultanism, which is a form of Paganism and Wicca. Although we mix up Paganism and Wicca, we don’t go by exactly what Pagan and Wiccan religions say, but one could say that Cultanism’s a branch of Paganism and Wicca. Just, Cultanism’s a little freer. I invented Culta, and the Cultan gods and goddesses are worshiped a lot by the deities of Pagan/Wiccan paths. I’m proud to say I’m an all-around Cultan, I practice Cultanism, I love learning about Culta, and I’m ready to guide you.
Culta is separated into grades of knowledge. To become a Cultan high priest/high priestess, you must believe in Wicca and Pagan wisdom (but be willing to mix it up), and you must be a Grade Ten Cultan Witch.
Grade One is the lowest grade of Cultanism, and you can boost your grade with years of practice and learning. Summa is the highest grade of Culta. A Summa Witch is an expert Cultan, the best Cultan there is! A Grade Ten is one grade away from Summa (just one more grade, Tenth Graders, then you’ll be a Summa!)
Here’s the list of Grades:
Grade One
Grade Two
Grade Three
Grade Four
Grade Five
Grade Six
Grade Seven
Grade Eight
Grade Nine
Grade Ten
Summa
And you don’t have to be 18+ to be a Cultan high priest/priestess. Even a 9-year-old could be a Cultan high priest/priestess if he/she is a Grade Ten Cultan Witch or Summa Cultan Witch. Being a Summa is awesome, and ageism isn’t promoted!
CULTAN FACT: We don't go by age of life! For instance, a sixteen-year-old Summa is seven grades older than a thirty-year-old Grade Four Cultan.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

652 Views
Added on September 4, 2016
Last Updated on September 20, 2016
Tags: Pagan, magick, Culta, Cultan, Cultanism, religious, New Age, spiritual, Witch, textbook

Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri