Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

Welcome to Cultanism/Culta! Merry meet! )0(

"
Wicca believes in a Goddess and a god, which is why covens always have a high priestess as the leader, and a high priest as the priestess’s protector and companion. This is why men were physically stronger and taller than women---to be their protectors.
There are many different types of Wicca, but I am only referring to my Wicca. Wiccans don’t have just one law---there are many beliefs. Some Wiccans use black magick (spells, charms, potions, and rituals that are used to destruct, harm, inflict pain, kill, cause bad luck, and depress) while most have a firm rule to only using white magick (spells, potions, charms, and rituals that bring goodness to yourself and others). So, no, not every Witch uses evil magick, but some do. A rare few, of course.
When you are an expert Witch, you are called a Summa Witch, for summa means supreme in Latin. For example, a Summa could be a high priest or high priestess.
If you wish to test out your Wiccan/Pagan knowledge, you should probably go to this fun, informative, exciting, and amazing quiz: ttp://goo.gl/kZJYkE
As wicca.com has said before, “Wicca is a deep appreciation and awe in watching the sunrise or sunset, the forest in the light of a glowing moon, a meadow enchanted by the first light of day. It is the morning dew on the petals of a beautiful flower, the gentle caress of a warm summer breeze upon your skin, or the warmth of the summer sun on your face. Wicca is the fall of colorful autumn leaves, and the softness of winter snow. It is light, and shadow and all that lies in between. It is the song of the birds and other creatures of the wild. It is being in the presence of Mother Earth’s nature and being humbled in reverence. When we are in the temple of the Lord and Lady, we are not prone to the arrogance of human technology as they touch our souls. To be a Witch is to be a healer, a teacher, a seeker, a giver, and a protector of all things. If this path is yours, may you walk it with honor, light and integrity.”
Of course, we do not have lightning-shooting and moving things with your mind in Wicca and Paganism. But some, a very rare few, have that power.
Please, do not do the sacrificing of humans or animals, unless of course you are doing a special Native American ritual that calls for it. Even then, remember to apologize to the soul of the killed/harmed animal/human right after, and give Her/him an offering.
Now, I am sorry if I kept you confused. Now, we will start an introducing teaching you the basics of Wicca. Of course, it would be the Moon Magick Coven’s version of Wicca. Everybody has a different Wicca or Paganism. There are many paths. Discard everything in this that seems false to you, but I will try to keep it accurate.


© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on September 7, 2016
Last Updated on October 9, 2016
Tags: Wicca, Pagan, coven, spirits, ghosts, magick, goddess, witchcraft


Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri