A Spell to Gain Love

A Spell to Gain Love

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

Here is a spell you can use during the waxing or full moon, preferably on a Friday, to gain somebody's love.

"

When: At the waxing moon or full moon, preferably on a Friday

Ingredients: carnelian, citrine, emerald, garnet, wand, chalice, God statue, Goddess statue, tarot cards, cloves, lemon, offering bowl

Where: Anywhere

If you are using the Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards, or any tarot cards that resemble a TV show or book series, try one associated with Love and Romance.

Draw the Wunjo rune and Ingwaz rune as well (look them up if you don’t know them), on a piece of paper. If possible, rip it up but after the spell. Unless, of course, you want to rip up any remaining chances of love.

Hold the carnelian and emerald in one hand, representing you, and the citrine and garnet in the other representing your crush. Put them all in one hand and say, “This will be, too, my fate with (Crush’s Name).”

Wave your wand, and point it at the God statue. Point it at the Goddess statue and say, “Your joining is my joining with (Crush’s Name).”

Then drink from the Chalice, and save a little left to give your crush (“a token between friends”). Then, of course, put the cloves and lemon in the offering bowl.

If your crush is an Earth Sign (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) then get a card with a Pentacle on it. Then, if you’re an Air Sign (Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius) then get a 1 of swords to 10 of swords. Put the two cards beside each other, representing the togetherness and romantic joining between the Air Sign (you) and the Earth Sign.

Earth Sign: Pentacles

Air Sign: 1 of swords through 10 of swords

Water Sign: 1 of Cups through 10 of Cups

Fire Sign: 1 of wands to 10 of wands

The spell’s done, so close your circle and scurry off!

 



© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
Added on September 23, 2016
Last Updated on September 23, 2016
Tags: ritual, ingredients, card, love, magick, tarot, witchcraft, magic, spell


Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri