Chapter 1: I meet something

Chapter 1: I meet something

A Chapter by Kane

 “Walk towards death. Walk on and you will find your answers. Your path is bloodstained and full of sadness but it will bring you to your goal.” A creature looks at me. Its eyes are red, red like blood. The rest of him is not there. Well not seeable. I look at it and watch how those blood red eyes disappear. Then I fall, deeper and deeper. But I don’t feel like shouting or screaming so I don’t. I never do anything when I think that it’s too much of a hassle. Well I guess a self introduction is necessary, my name is Kaizer. I know weird name but it’s my name. I am 17 years old pretty average physiques in my opinion though others say that I am very handsome. Academics and sports are excelled by me but I never take school seriously. Now I know that school is important but it’s just so boring that I want to leave. Now, back to topic, I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my clock. 5:00 am. Damn, I woke up early again. What is up with me nowadays? Always dreaming the same dream and always waking up early. Well whatever, I thought. Let’s just get dressed and prepare breakfast. So after putting on my summer school uniform, I went downstairs to the kitchen and cooked my own and my parents breakfast. I started eating breakfast slowly and then watched the news. “Looks like more people are disappearing,” I mutter to myself. My dad walked into the living room and says, while yawning: “Morning Kaizer. Have you slept well? Oh! Thank you for the food once more.” “Morning, yes and no problem, well then, I should get going bye!” And with that, I left my house and walked to the subway. I rode it to the station closest to my school and walked out of the station. Outside I met my friend Jake who seemed to have just woken up. He said: “Yo Kaizer, how you doing?” “Fine but how did you know I was there? I thought you just woke up because you looked like it.” “You have blue hair… That explains everything.” I walked with him to school and laughed when I heard that he was awake until 2 in the morning because his sister was running around looking for her summer uniform (his sister was a 1st year in my and Jakes school and Jake and I are 2nd years). Apparently his sister left him to sleep in. Once we were on the second floor, I went to class 2-A and Jake went into 2-C. I was greeted by nobody because all of them think that I am a delinquent and that I had dyed my hair blue but it was like that naturally (of course I understand that they think that it’s dyed). I just went to my seat and listened to the lessons until it was finally break. I met Jake in the hallway and we went out. “So, is the first opinion still going around?” “What do you think? Of course you goddamn idiot!” “Heh, Calm down bro. It was a joke. Oh yeah, my parents are inviting you to dinner at my place today, wanna come?” “Sure,” I responded while smiling. Then a blonde girl came towards us and shouted while winking: “Kaizer, Brother!” Yes, the girl who walked towards us was Jakes one and only sister Aria. Aria is an honor student, in other words a celebrity in the area. Everyone knows her and thinks that she is nice and tidy but, Jake and I know her true self. She is mean and lazy and nothing, I repeat, nothing like the Aria others think her as. So, Aria was walking towards us and there were two girls next to her. Leila an auburn haired girl who was scared of me but was ranked fourth in the whole school (yes, our school has rankings. We take exams and those are evaluated. All the points are then added and put out for others to see.). Leila was one of the girls next to Aria. The other girl was Christina who had dark brown hair and was ranked fifth in the whole school. By the way, Aria was ranked third, Jake second and I was ranked first. “What do you want Aria? I thought that you are too high of an existence to ‘honor’ us with your presence.” “Ha-ha, Jake calm down. Hello Aria, Leila and Christina,” I said after Jake. “I came because you looked lonely. Leila and Christina followed me.” “You’re not needed so go away.” “Yeah Aria, we should leave.” “No Leila, We will stay. Kaizer is nicer then my brother, so don’t worry.” “Ha-ha, I guess I should go back to class… Bye!” “Ah, wait… you can’t leave me alone with my crazy sister man!” “Who’s crazy, brother?” In the end I only heard Jake screaming (I didn’t mention that his sister was violent did I?). Well I went back to my classroom and my life was normal, until the next day. I entered my classroom and heard some people gossiping, just bits and pieces though… “…Transfer student…, Girl or boy? ... Who knows?” That was all I heard but I didn’t think that it was true until our teacher came in and started with this: “Alright children, I have an announcement. We have received a transfer student, come on in!” A girl with long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, long legs, pretty face, light skin and overall beautiful entered the room. “Introduce yourself.” “Hello, my name is Alice Underwood. Nice to meet you all,” the girl introduced herself.  After some time all the boys cheered (everyone except for me… Yes she was pretty and yes I am a boy and no I’m not gay but I just don’t look at girls with interest.) And the teacher just looked troubled. “So, you’ll be sitting next to Kaizer for the time being. “What? No! Please Teach no! She won’t be safe!” Hey! Who do you think I am? I wanted to shout that out but I just couldn’t. She sat next to me and said: “I’ll be in your care for a bit.” “Ah, likewise, my name is Kaizer Nova.” “By the way, Kaizer, will you give her a tour of the school?” “Uh, sure, then leave it to me sir.” “NO!!!!! I’ll do it!” All the others shouted. “Uhm, I don’t have to do it, if the others want to then let them do it sir.” Then suddenly Alice Intervened and said: “I’m fine with him, no rather I would like it if he did it.” Everyone was shocked except the teacher who just shouted: “LET’S JUST START THE LESSON!” And with that the beginning of my new life started. Once break started, I packed my things and went towards Alice: “Pack your things, we need to change rooms.” “Sure, thanks for letting me know,” she said while smiling. We walked out into the hallway and the first guy I met was: Jake. “Yo Kaizer- hey, Come here for a minute.” “What?” “Who’s the hot chick?” “That is Alice, she’s a transfer student and I’m supposed to guide her through school.” “Wait, didn’t some guys object?” “She insisted.” “Kaizer, you got yourself a girlfriend…” Jake was rather happy about that. Well whatever, I thought. I just ignored Jake who was on cloud nine and showed Alice around. People started staring and Alice looked like she was thinking about the reason. “It’s because they all think that I’m a delinquent. Well all except for Jake and his sister,” I said when I saw Alice’s questioning face. “But why do they think that? You’re really nice.” “My hair… They think it’s dyed. Didn’t you think the same at first?” “Nope, your hair was a bit too perfectly colored to have been dyed,” she said and I stood gaping at her. Then I gathered my senses and pulled her to the class room where we would have our next class. At lunch, I went to the cafeteria with Alice who seemed to have forgotten to pack lunch, unlike me who doesn’t pack lunch because my parents are workaholics. So in the cafeteria we got our food and I sat myself next to Jake. Alice wanted to as well but I stopped her: “Your image will be ruined. Stay away from me unless totally necessary.” “But why don’t you worry about Jake?” “Jake doesn’t have an image to be ruined.” “Hey! I’m this schools number 2 you know!” “Wait number 2?” “This school has exams where you test everything which a student has learned, even P.E. is included. Each year gets its own tests and they get points. The one with the highest score is number one, second highest number 2 and so on,” I answered the question Alice asked Jake. “So who’s number one?” “That’s Kaizer… although he doesn’t even study that much.” “Wow, you’re amazing” “Yeah, yeah. Now go to someone else or your image- what are you doing?!” “I don’t care about my image,” she said while stretching out her tongue. Hah, what a bother… I thought. We ate peacefully until he came. Yes, he (the guys name is Caleb, he is the `good guy` because he ‘beats me up’). Caleb looked at me then at Alice and then at Jake. “Nova, you don’t have the right to have such a girl next to you, I’ll beat you up because of that.” “Take her if you want to Cal. I think she’s a pain anyway. All I was supposed to do was tour her. And that I’ve already done so, she’s all yours. By the way, what kind of a reason is that?” I replied and asked. “Cal, piss off. I don’t want to breathe air which has been infected by you,” Jake said. Naturally that made Caleb angry and he tried to hit Jake but that was a huge problem (not for Jake though). Jake was incredibly strong, the only thing is that he doesn’t fight unless the opposition swings/hits first (Except when he’s really pissed). So, Jake dodged the fist and caught Caleb’s arm. Then he jabbed at him, all of his jabs hit Caleb’s stomach and I just kept on eating. Alice was gaping at the fight and asked: “What is going on?” “Obviously, Jake is beating Caleb.” Then 30 seconds later I stood up and said: “Jake stop.” “No I won’t,” he replied. I got really pissed at his attitude so I grabbed his head and threw it at the ground. *Smash* that sound could be heard throughout the Cafeteria and all were looking at us. Such a hassle I thought. Jake was out cold and Aria entered the scene, her long blonde hair swinging behind her. “What did my idiot brother do again?” She asked me. “Actually this time the attention was brought by me, unintentionally.” “What did you do?” “I grabbed Jakes head and threw it at the ground because he wouldn’t stop fighting against Caleb.” “Can someone prove that?” Alice raised her hand and said: “I can. I saw the first fight and then Kaizer’s throw.” “Thank you for being so honest. By the way, you must be Alice Underwood right?” “Yes I am.” “Thank you for your honesty. Also, the principle would like to see you.” “Thank you for notifying me. I will go there immediately.” “I’ll show you the way,” I said and started walking with her to the hallway. We walked to the principal’s office and I knocked on the door. “Enter,” a voice could be heard from the other side of the door. She walked in alone and I walked to my classroom. I waited until lunch was over and didn’t see Alice for the rest of the day. The next day my life changed.



© 2013 Kane


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on September 18, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane