Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Kane

Through the slick cobble roads a boy walked with nothing but a shirt full of holes, rugged shorts and a far too big hat protecting him from the rain and it's biting cold. The boy looked like he was eight years old and had black hair which was difficult to see when he stood in front of shadows and eyes that didn't match, one was a deep and lush blue that resembled the ocean on a sunny day, and one was a dark and beautiful green that resembled the color of emeralds. As he walked through the streets he always glanced forward, forward where he felt himself be overcome by fear, but his curiosity peaked. He walked closer, and closer, but Suddenly, the sky split apart and things flew in. the sky turned dark from those things flying in front of the sun and everything the terror struck. Skyscrapers burned down and ashes were all that remained of them. This happened for a few days, but the boy always watched, he never turned his eyes away from the massacre. He couldn't, it fascinated him and bound him. But after all the buildings had burned to ashes, he was bound by something else, fear. The creatures noticed him, and they approached slowly. But just when they reached out their arms, they were cut off. The boy was taken into arms and he saw carnage over a shoulder, blood of the creatures splattered everywhere, an unnatural hue of green it was, and it smelled foul and the shout they emitted when they were cut was earsplitting. But although the fighters held their ears, the boy looked. He saw the details of the weapon, a sword with a glowing edge. Outfits made of a weird material that looked black and had red lines. An emblem on the chest with a chain on it. Above it was written in golden letters: Alcatraz. "You're safe now boy," the woman who was holding him said: "My name is Lisa, I work for Alcatraz.


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
Okay, tell me what you think. By the way, the next chapter will be in third person but from a limited perspective so just warning. Afterwards it goes on from the main characters pov still in third person though. Anyway, have fun PEACE

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I... am ... MIND BLOWN! And that was just the prologue! You rock


Posted 8 Years Ago


The way you described the boy, I remember there was a character in the X-Men 2 movie named Jason Stryker with the same eyes..... Nice prologue

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kane

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the compliment and I didn't watch X-Men 2 so it's not a rip off to be honest... But wow, .. read more
Albert Teague

9 Years Ago

I'm not saying it's a ripoff its just the description reminded me of him. Anyways I'm currently writ.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on August 2, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane