Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kane

The sun was coming up with a girl. She had long and straight red hair and an hour shaped body. "Get up Paula, you need to get ready for school," A woman shouted from downstairs. "Got it," Paula yawned and got changed quickly. She picked up her bag and her cellphone and walked down to eat breakfast. Once finished with food she walked out of the house and towards a grey block building. On it there was an emblem with chains on it and next to it, in big white letters it said: 'Alcatraz'. In front of the building she stood amongst a crowd of students. All of them looking at the door expectantly. Suddenly, someone spoke up: "Alright, as you may have heard yesterday, this class has been honered with the chance of going into Alcatraz headquarters of Gateway 00. Now can anyone tell me what Gateway 00 is? Paula?" "Gateway 00 is the first Gateway where the monsters known as Crossers have first come to our world. Currently there are 15 Gateways and Gateway 00 is the most active. Because of the activity the most well known member of Alcatraz, known as 'the Warden' has been stationed here." "Perfect, now we will be guided through this building and might get a chance to even see 'the Warden'," the teacher commented, all giddy. Suddenly the door of the building opened and a boy stepped out, he looked barely 16 and was pretty short. "Hello, are you the school class?" he asked slowly. "Yes," the teacher replied and the boy sighed in relief: "Great that I found you on time, currently we have a lot of activity at the gateway so I'm supposed to escort you to the civilian rooms. Follow me  please." Some went with him as fast as possible, but a few didn't go at all. They were snickering at the boy but the boy ignored them. Suddenly alarms went off and the reality ripped apart, and coming out of that tear were Crossers. Screams echoed through the sky and students were running around in panic. The Crossers turned to Paula and one of them said: "The Heart, she is the Heart!" All of the Crossers ran at her, teeth flashing and their forms overwhelming her. Fear overcame her and her legs turned to jelly. She fell to the ground and held her hand in front of her face, turning away, fully prepared to feel the pain of getting her body torn to pieces, but the pain never came. All she experienced was the smell of stench. As she slowly turned forward, she saw chains, chains restraining the jaw of the Crossers and pulling them back. Then, she heard the boys voice: "Now now, we can't have you kill our guest." 


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
It's out, Yay. I''m back from my vacation and I will be there for you fully. RPs included.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 25, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane