Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kane

A school bell rang and the five friends walked out of the school, the distance they had kept in the classroom forgotten. Luke was joking around while Ian was nibbling on a candy-bar while Pete teased him, but Arthur and Mitch were doing their own thing. Arthur was listening to music and walked in front of them all whilst Mitch was reading a book, walking behind them all. It was like a habit of them walking into this line, once Arthur stopped, everyone behind him stopped at once, like little ducklings following their mommy.
They walked past through the city and stopped in front of a mansion. Mitch shut his book and Arthur hung back, Pete taking the lead this time. He pulled out a keys from his pocket and inserted it into a huge metal gate standing in front. Ivy decorating a white walled building with huge windows and five chimneys on top. It was immediately seen that that mansion was a huge one, and it stood out in the neighborhood, meaning it stood all alone in a vicinity of eight miles. Pete lead them through the front garden, greeting a few gardeners along the way. As they entered through the back door Mitch walked off somewhere while the others followed Pete to a room he had long ago set up for them. It was a room filled with desktops and three screens each. Arthur went to his usual seat close to the window, Luke taking a seat two seats away from Arthur and turning on two computers while Ian and Pete sat across from them. Mitch came in a bit later after all the computers were turned on and everyone else had a headset on. He walked to the seat between Arthur and Luke, nonchalantly put on his headset and opened a few files. With that Mitch dived along with the others into the cyber world, leaving behind his real name Mitch, and becoming Mikael.
Mikael flew through the cyber space, typing things faster than any person would expect from a normal human, but then something appeared in his coding, a wonderful harmony of virus and anti-virus. The one coding? Arthur, or rather Ace.
Ace was a genius in linguistics. He learned any language no matter how complex in a matter of hours and that didn't change when it came to programming. The only reason he kept up with programming without getting bored was the fact that programming was so diverse and the only thing where he had ever gotten frustrated in when using. That fact made programming so fun for him and that's why  no one was better than him in it either. Once he had the motivation to do something, Ace could probably even create a wormhole using just a paperclip, a battery, some wire and a piece of string. Because once Ace was concerned, normal laws of physics didn't apply, considering that he could speak, read and write thirty-five languages fluently at the young age of eleven. His programming skills he started learning at thirteen, learning C, C--, C++, etc. at fifteen. He started creating his own language at sixteen and now here they were, seventeen years old and hacking into Pentagon, FBI, CIA or any other secret service you could name, they had the darkest secrets of them. But that day, the day they finished the new hacking program, s**t got real.
How did s**t get real? Let me tell you my story. I was known as Ace, and as I said a bit ago, me and my friends were programming something. We were programming a virus, and that virus would be resistant to everything, every anti-virus program and every single sweep would still let the virus stay alive, as long as one didn't physically destroy the hardware that was infected. That was the first time we were going to program something, that left traces. Every time we hacked we left behind a program that would record, watch and transmit the things the users of the computers would do, and that's how we knew all of these secrets. But oh how arrogant we got. We started leaving behind messages like: 'We were here' or 'We're watching you', and we laughed at the desperate attempts from the police to try to catch us, but then we got too arrogant, we tried to erase, to piss them off even further, and that was our biggest problem. We went too far. Our first test run we did to a small organization, one with almost no hold on the world, oh how wrong we were.


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
So, Chapter 2. I'm sorry if I'm slow with uploading but school is going into exams soon so I have to study a lot more. So that explains why you won't see me for long, because now I have a legit reason :D. Anyway, Reviews are appreciated and thanks for reading, bye.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on September 30, 2014
Last Updated on October 1, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane