Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Kane

The problems didn't arrive until three weeks after we had planted the virus. We bailed out after a week because our observers were getting attacked so we rated it as a success. Then, two weeks after we bailed, the action started.
We were at school, the day was pretty normal, until we heard sounds of huge cars. When we ran to the windows we saw people with ski-masks getting out and a few students shouted: "We're getting robbed!" But Mitch, Ian, Pete, Luke and I threw each other glances before running out of the classroom. The probability of a school being robbed was ridiculously low, but adding to that fact the group bringing armored cars and machine guns? No, that would be some weird logic. They couldn't have gone through the streets with those loud cars either unless they had government connections, which meant that they were probably government affiliated. We ran into the broadcasting room and using a voice changer we broadcasted a message: "Hello dear people who just entered this school, I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I advise you to leave this school now." We ran out of there quickly and walked to the bathroom, from where we climbed down to the ground and ran off of school property with nothing but our bags and their contents. But as we ran, something felt weird. I stopped and noticed something: They belonged to the government, there was no way that it could be so easy. I looked around and noticed another odd thing, no one was in these streets. Even if it was a school day, this street always had at least one person. "S**T!" I shout before I turned to Mitch who seemed to have come to the same conclusion. It started dawning upon Pete and Luke, but Ian was looking confused. "They were trying to make us run away! They didn't know our names! We could've easily fooled them!" Ian looked panicked as well and I took a deep breath, thinking of all the possibilities. Calling the police? Nuh, uh, that wouldn't work considering the guys trying to catch us might be police. Keeping on running away? Nope, if they were smart they would have blocked all the choke points, and our houses weren't in close vicinity of this place. Sewers? That was just stupid because we would probably get lost in there. Then what was our last option. I came to a simple conclusion, and this conclusion made everyone disagree, but I was stubborn, and they gave in. What was that conclusion? I Arthur "Ace" Jackson decided that I would turn myself in, in return for the other four to run free.
And that's what I did. I turned myself in, and they got to run free. That was the end of us as CGoeH, but our story didn't end there. It just began.


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
YAY, an update! I want to apologize for the long time inbetween the last chapter and this one but exams are killing me and I have to study quite a lot. Anyway, chapter 4 is out and I hope you enjoy, BYE!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on October 16, 2014
Last Updated on October 16, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane