Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Kane

The hacking programs were all set, the entirety of this operation was set up and now I just had to go in a bit more. I turned to Celine, who had been staring at my screen the whole time, and asked: "What's the name of your organization?" "You hacked into it once, using a weird sort of virus no one had ever seen before. It was out of more of a grudge that we let you be arrested." "OH! You guys are Asgard?"
"Well, partially. Our organization created many small ones so that we can be unnoticed by radars since we are just small organizations in their eyes."
"Smart," I comment before opening a browser and two tabs. In one tab I try to locate 'Asgard' again, and in the other I open a music player, turning on my playlist. I enjoyed listening to music while doing things on my computer, being playing a game or just doing school work. It was a sort of habit I had created. I never seemed to get over that habit and it wasn't a bad habit per say, it was just a bit of a problem when I couldn't open the music player because of various reasons and I would usually end up cursing till never more.
Anyway, I opened up the music player and clicked on a random song before putting on a headset and cracking my fingers. I was going to be here for quite some time.
I was hacking into the system, going past barriers upon barriers. Once I got to the firewall it would probably be smooth sailing, if this were any other organization, but this was part of the world government, this wouldn't be that easy. I couldn't just hack in, with the mindset of an amateur thinking: Oh I hacked into this place once already, how hard could it possibly be to do it once more? No, this wasn't a time for that. I didn't have a team to back me up. If I made a mistake, it was game over. I was typing furiously, executing system after system, expecting what protection they would use. The internet was good, but I still tried to predict as much as possible. But then, something unexpected happened. A defensive program I had never seen before. I quickly went into the coding program, a vicious grin on my face. This would prove to be fun. I quickly recoded a hacking program into one that would suit my tastes and it also had special features. But I wasn't done yet, I still had a lot more left. If those coding b******s at the world government thought that this was all I had, they were further from wrong than anyone could ever be. I coded programs upon programs, disrupting their entire security system, but I was reaching my limit on one computer, and they were more and better than I expected. I turned to Celine's computer and told her: "Log in, I need your computer." Two computers would make this job a bit easier, but I should have set up both of them. Now I would have to waste some time on data transfer and I would lose a bit of progress. Unless... "Celine, do me a favor, download some programs for me once the computer finished booting."
"Okay, which ones?" She asked.
"Tell me when it's started and I'll tell you them in order," I replied, concentrating on hacking again. I tried to get as far as possible, and when I reached that limit, I secured myself a spot from where I could advance with two computers. They tried to regain some of their computer, but I held strong, sending dummies into their system at the same spot all the time. While I did that I named Celine the programs she should download and once they were done I quickly rewrote a few. I hacked into the system with the new computer, I set it up so that I could comfortably handle two. I cracked my knuckles and smiled, time to get rolling. I started my attack once again, full of vicious moves here and there, destroying everything in the way. Security had no way of reacting and they didn't expect a second computer.
The entire hacking tour went on for about two more hours where I was struggling to get past every single barrier there was. I finally ended up in front of the firewall, exhausted to death. People started to gather around me, and I noticed more people had come in. I was too tired to comment though and was slumping in my chair. I had a secure position and I had enough information about the people who were fending me off. I got back to the hacking as soon as possible, considering that they were able to rest and set up more barriers. This time I went quicker, half set up barriers were everywhere and I was getting through quickly, finally ending up in the CPU. I smiled a wide smile before grabbing a few files, copying them and getting out of there.
I copied the files to a USB stick and deleted them from my computer. I was done, and I held the USB stick towards Celine: "Did it."


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
Sooooo, I doubt hacking works like that. I mean I only wrote it like this for it to have a bit of... flair I guess. Anyway, thanks for reading and reviews are always appreciated :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on October 25, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane