Random~Feelings

Random~Feelings

A Poem by Caitbabie008
"

Its kind of a poem but I wouldnt say its totaly one.

"

Lifes a dance you learn as you go.

 

Dating is kind of like that for me. I feel that when im on a date, I learn as I go.

 

Life is like war to me. Every cahnce I get with a guy, ends up I get shot down or wounded.

 

People tell me that the more confidence I have and the more happy I am, the more people will like me. Why is it i can't think like that when I want to be more positive and happy?

 

I like to help people more then myself. People tell me to help myself first and that I come first before helping anyone else, but I can't seem to do that.

 

Life these days, are not getting any easier for me. :(

© 2008 Caitbabie008


Author's Note

Caitbabie008
Ignore grammer PLEASE...This is how I feel right now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Great similes between Life and dancing, Life and war. Falling down, getting shot down. It can be extremely tough and it can get tougher when people tell you stay positive. Especially when the negative seems to be more prevalent. You express your feelings well.

~Stephen

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Interesting thoughts. It is not always easy to do what is best for us. It takes a lot of work and dedication, but when it comes to it, we are the center of our universe and when we accept that gracefully, everything else falls in place. Also, this could be called a prosepoem.



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like to help people more then myself. People tell me to help myself first and that I come first before helping anyone else, but I can't seem to do that.

They are right who tell you that. At the end of the day, you're the only one who can help yourself. Never put anything above you.

In life we learn as we go on. Situations change, people change and so do perspectives.
It's good to put your feelings down into words. That helps not only in the learning process but also in understanding oneself.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I think we all go thru this at one point. I think as i get older it is easier. The more you are aware of your situations. Learning to love yourself is the key to having a happy life. Start by naming some things you like about yourself, and it gets easier on the way. good thoughtful write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I'm sorry that you feel this way and I'm sure many others feel the same as well! My advice to you is to just be yourself! If people can't except you for who you are inside, then forget em! From what I can gtell you are thoughtful and caring and they are great traits to have! :) Take care sweetie! One luv gurl!


-JC-

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I am sorry you feel like this, but I can assure you, you are not alone, some people never find the confidence, but from my experience, life takes care of these things. Dating is such scarey experience, especially for me. I scare most of my dates away....lol Hope we can be friends again, I didn't realise that picture you sent was attached to this poem of yours. Smiling at you, unblocked as you now are, Tai

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Interesting.....
Two very different similies ....of "Life"

One...like a dance ....( accepting it must be mastred one step at a time)

Another ...like a war ....( you being the casualty )

~~~ No one could argue with either perspective...it's like that sometimes

Stay encouraged...and know that all those guys...that "don't work-out "...and wind up wounding you..
Is just God growing you some....before the one that ...HE ...has planned for you comes along.

Look at it like this...... ( missing that plane that crashed)

Blessssssssssss



Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

it is true, guys will like you more when you are more confident. you don't need to try to be positive, try to improve, stop moving up for a moment. pause. breathe. take in all that you are, not what you aren't, and start with that. feel good about yourself without trying, it's easier and a lot more attractive. try it sometime.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Please forgive the inexcusable plug but maybe this will help you get a different perspective on things. http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/akdale/203572/

It took me a long time to understand that it's okay to learn as you go.


Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Woh, u and i have the same situations, actually. I know exactly what ur talking about. Except, i havent been on many dates hehe. It is so hard, too, that you try and do everything for people, yet u dont get any respect or love back. I just hate it when that happens. Ive made a lot of people very happy, yet i get shot down and killed in the end Every Single Time- oh yea, i know this feeling well. It's not too pretty. You've explained this very well, sweets. Very well said! *Hugs*

Mikey

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Great similes between Life and dancing, Life and war. Falling down, getting shot down. It can be extremely tough and it can get tougher when people tell you stay positive. Especially when the negative seems to be more prevalent. You express your feelings well.

~Stephen

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2008
Last Updated on February 12, 2008

Author

Caitbabie008
Caitbabie008

Overlandpark, KS



About
First 2 from broken Blue Angel H.A.M. sent me these icons. Thank You! I am 18 female. . My work is not the best. Getting reviews makes me happy when I am down. You can im me at IOBB.. more..

Writing
BFF BFF

A Poem by Caitbabie008


HAPPY HAPPY

A Poem by Caitbabie008



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Spider! Spider!

A Poem by Tania Leigh