Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Blood.Red.Nobodies
"

Sorry this chapter is kind of short. I was pressed for time. Hope you like it! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT, NOR WILL I EVER, OWN MAXIMUM RIDE BY JAMES PATTERSON.

"

           

"Fang!" Everyone said in unison. He coughed and spit out blood.

"Got hit bad." He mumbled.

"We thought you were dead for sure," Nudge rambled, obviously relieved that he wasn't, "I mean you sure looked like you were. Your face was deathly white and your stomach had that bullet hole and you were dripping blood."

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Probably." He tried to stand but turned an even more disgusting shade of white and sank to his knees. "Then again, probably not."

I made the executive decision of hanging out in the corn field for the night so everyone, especially Fang, could rest. Soon my whole Flock was in a deep sleep. The Flock except for me, that is. I was still high on adrenaline from Fang's near death experience that I couldn't sleep.

You need to rest Max. You guys have a long flight ahead of you tomorrow.

"Oh shut up. What do you know?"

More than you think. The voice replied. MY voice, rather. This voice has been in my head for a while now and my Flock is ready to send me to a mental ward.

"Oh yeah," I hissed, "Well then what is all this 'save the world' crap about?" The voice remained silent for a while.

All will be revealed in due time, Max. For now just focus on getting some rest.

All of a sudden Fang groaned and sat up.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked sleepily.

"The voice is bugging me again with some more fortune cookie BS." I got up and walked over to where he laid in the corn.

“What did it say?" he asked sounding almost worried. I laid down next to him and looked up at the stars as he had been doing.

"It wanted to inform me that I need rest."

"Oh." He said. We laid there for a few minutes and I shivered. Fang wrapped his arm around me. I looked at him. My best friend, my right-wing man, the one I trusted with my life, and most of all: my boyfriend. He felt my stare and turned to me. He smiled the smile that makes my heart skip a beat. He leaned in and we kissed right there in the corn field. My brain immediately shut down. All I could feel was his hard lips pressed against mine and his warm embrace as we melted into one. We eventually pulled away and fell back onto the cold ground.

"That was amazing." Fang said breathlessly.

"You can say that again." And we fell asleep in each other’s' arms.



© 2011 Blood.Red.Nobodies


Author's Note

Blood.Red.Nobodies
I really appreciate feedback. Compliments are amazing but constructive criticism rocks my world. Please give me some positive feedback too. Be kind and please keep in mind that this is my first serious book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very much the same as before, my opinion, thugh this time the dialoge seemed sharper, the story you've got going is really interesting, i really hope you continue this, i normally don't read fan fic but as i'm not fammilier with what you are writing about, it enables me to enjoy it more.
Hope to see more:) And i hope this was what you wanted me to read

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Really sweet chapter!

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. PrincessZeldaWannaBe
.memberID. 029
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Bee
.username. PrincessZeldaFan
.novels. Sunset On Helheim, Elemental Warrior
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-28-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sorry it has taken so long to read your second chapter, I have been away for a while, but as soon as I started to read I was straight back into the story and remembering how much I had enjoyed the first chapter, a good read...Thankyou

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very much the same as before, my opinion, thugh this time the dialoge seemed sharper, the story you've got going is really interesting, i really hope you continue this, i normally don't read fan fic but as i'm not fammilier with what you are writing about, it enables me to enjoy it more.
Hope to see more:) And i hope this was what you wanted me to read

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011


Author

Blood.Red.Nobodies
Blood.Red.Nobodies

Spencer, MA



About
Name: Marisa Birthday: August 15, 1996 Sexual Orientation: straight Religion: Baptist more..

Writing