Chapter 1 (unfinished)

Chapter 1 (unfinished)

A Chapter by Blood.Red.Nobodies
"

This is a little of what I have... I'm having writer's block :/

"

            Harry Potter. Ever since Draco Malfoy could understand speech, he had been hearing this name everywhere. It showed up the most when his parents were fighting. Draco didn’t know what made this boy so much more special than anyone else. The only thing he did know was that Harry made his parents fight. They would whip spells at each other, not caring is Draco was in the room, and then they would disappear for days on end, leaving him to fend for himself. They would then come back and act normal. Draco hated it when this happened. Thus, he grew to hate the boy whom he did not know.

            Though he hated the Harry boy, Draco was fascinated with him. Who was he? What purpose did he serve? What had he done to make his parents fight like that? The only thing he knew about Harry was that when he was only a year old, The Dark Lord had gone to Godric’s Hollow to kill the Potter family. The Dark Lord killed the boy’s parents but he was unable to kill the boy. He then vanished and the boy was left with a lightning scar on his forehead. None of this tied into his parents arguments over him, though, but eventually, his parents stopped talking about the boy altogether.

Draco slowly forgot about him and grew up in the normal Malfoy way. He was living in the lap of luxury. He could have anything he wanted when he wanted it; the bigger the better. Draco would not rest until his things were better than everyone else’s. Even as a young child, he spent most of his time in front of a mirror admiring his slicked back bleach-blonde hair and his steely grey eyes. Looks, wealth, and power were the three things the Malfoys thrived on. To Draco, those three traits are most important in a person, but they were all second to blood status. Being either a Mudblood or a Muggle made you inferior. You can have no Muggle blood in your entire family. The Malfoys, of course, were purebloods and considered anyone of “dirty” blood, trash. They had no tolerance for Muggle-borns, either. Muggle-borns are magical children whose parents are both Muggles.

            Draco was raised in a magic family so he knew all about Hogwarts even before his eleventh birthday came around. He knew he would receive his acceptance letter into the school and when he did, he opened it with excitement and read:

 

 

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

 

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc. Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

 

                  Dear Mr. Malfoy,

                      We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

                      Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress



© 2011 Blood.Red.Nobodies


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting beginning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


very good


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1215 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 4, 2011


Author

Blood.Red.Nobodies
Blood.Red.Nobodies

Spencer, MA



About
Name: Marisa Birthday: August 15, 1996 Sexual Orientation: straight Religion: Baptist more..

Writing