sypnosis

sypnosis

A Chapter by Calvin

This is a rough sypnosis of the novel I am currently writing, let me know if you like the story. In 1229 the crusaders capture Jerusalem, while exploring tunnels beneath the city the knights discover treasures and priceless objects thought to be things of myth and legend. Unable to bring them back to England for political reasons, the knights hide them in a mythical viking territory called vinland. 282 years later a Spanish galleon crashes during a hurricane off the coast of Florida, after swimming ashore the spaniards are greeted by the natives. At a native festival the cheif elder in the tribe tells of knights coming before the spanish and bringing with them gold of unspeakable proportions, intrigued by the story and the lust for gold the conquistadors pursue the loot. The only clue they have is a golden chalice which was given to the natives by the knights, after the long journey only the captain of the spaniards survives to return to Europe.He could not bring back the gold but did bring back the chalice which the natives had given him,after discovering the cup's healing properties and translating the mysterious Hebrew inscription on the bottom he discovers that he was in possession of the Holy Grail. This discovery causes uproar in Europe and the grail tragically falls into the hands of an english noblewoman seeking immortality and the throne of England.With only three galleons the spanish captain must rescue the grail from her or allow Europe to submit to eternal tyranny.


© 2010 Calvin


Author's Note

Calvin
please excuse grammar problems, misspellings, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This Plotline is interesting can't wait to read more

Posted 13 Years Ago


That is a very intriguing story line. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2010
Last Updated on November 3, 2010


Author

Calvin
Calvin

Duncan, OK



About
I'm a college student and I love to write, it's the greatest hobby I've ever had. I can't wait to get my first book published! more..

Writing
Manuscript Manuscript

A Chapter by Calvin


Primal Primal

A Book by Calvin


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Calvin