Writing A Solid Research Paper

Writing A Solid Research Paper

A Story by Camerom
"

Writing a good research paper is really up to the method that you use to write it and how you’ve organized your materials.

"

To start with, you need to get all your materials together. Have your instructions, any notes and past assignments that are related to your topic, and possibly your textbook if it has a section similar enough that you can use as part of your research in this paper. Here are the steps and skills for each one:

  1. You first need some outlining skills. Outlines really aren’t that hard; if you’ve never written one before, don’t worry! You basically just need to take the instructions from your teacher and write out each part that you’re going to be marked on. Then, order these in the way they’ll appear in your finished essay. Just write one or two brief sentences to summarize each section of your research paper and then your outline is done.

  2. Research skills are needed next. Here’s where you’re going to do all of the researching for your paper. It’s a good idea to do this before writing the first draft, because then you don’t have to rewrite anything. If you had written your paper without knowing much about the subject and then found out the correct facts as you researched, you’ve have to redo the parts where you were incorrect.
  3. Now for your writing skills: get the first draft written by elaborating on each of your section summaries and joining your research facts to the opinions and descriptions you already had in your outline.

  4. And lastly, you need some editing skills. This is arguably the most important step and skill to have. Editing will take even the crappiest first draft and make it into something worthy of an A+. Use this step to also get the opinion of a friend, because they can often see mistakes you’ll miss. There are not a lot of students who know how to master A+ peace of paper every time an assignment is given. If you are on the same boat, then feel free to contact .

© 2019 Camerom


Author's Note

Camerom
You can learn more here http://www.proessaywriters.org

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on October 7, 2019
Last Updated on October 7, 2019
Tags: writing papers, education, essay

Author

Camerom
Camerom

About
Cameron Ramsbottom is a great writer who deals with a thousand kinds of academic papers, journalistic topics, and other types of paper routine. All her works are bright, catching, and highly professio.. more..