Me, A Vampire Slayer?

Me, A Vampire Slayer?

A Story by EmotionalPanties
"

This was a dream I had, i honestly thought it was the best thing. Comment?(: And yes, the knives are real. Google them if you want, I'm too lazy to add photos xD

"
"Mom, I need my boots." I whined, since i couldn't find them. She was on the phone, and it was nearly 6am, and time for my first day at school. Well, I use to go North-Ridge High, but that school expelled me, since they found me with blood all over my hands. So, I had to move into another state, and join another school with a clear look of my records, which none-the-less, has nothing saying anything about my expulsions, the blood, or the fact that i carry knives in my pockets at all times. Now, I'm going to attend a school called Truman North. I'm only going because, the more kids the better. What makes it better, some of my friends that I met, are always here to hunt. 
After my mom handed over my boots, i sat down on a nearby seat, and slid them on perfectly over my jeans. I inspected them, making sure everything's nice and good-looking. I zipped up the zipper, that stops right below my knee, and i stand up, looking confident. I grabbed my coat from my coat hanger, and casually walked back into the basement, and opened my door to my weapons.
As always, I grab my two knives that are the 'not-so-important' to me. Though, every knife is like a child to me, so if I waste my knife on a hoodlum, I've got to run for it and leave it behind. Even though, that's only rare. I slid my PJLT into my right pocket, and my Mirach into my left pocket. I walked out of my room, taking a glance, never knowing this might be my last one, and i close the door, locked on the inside. My pockets, keeping my knives snug, are made to fit the knife case inside, and without hesitation, i can whip out the knife and throw it. I was personally trained for 12 years, then the man who was training me suddenly disappeared. 
On my way to school, I look around at any obstacles, like rocks or fences, and they look decent, considering where i last lived, I was in a neighborhood when everyone had pools, and tall wooden fences around their backyards. So all I ran was the streets. But over here, I suppose the only worry was stepping in someone's flower garden. Which was no big deal, but I do tend to ruin a few things in someone's yard. I looked up the street, and there was the sign, "Truman North" big and bold. I walked by a few teenagers, who look a bit more wealthy than I am, look at me a strange way and muttered a few words I'd rather not repeat.
By the time i made it to the front doors and walked in, I've passed a few of my friends, giving a head nod, and just kept walking. Grant and Tracy were two of the 7 who were here, that were close to me when i was younger. I'm more of a leader to anyone, and I love it that way. When nothings my way, everything goes wrong. I took my time in the office, getting my schedule, and walking out. I glanced over at a table in the commons, and noticed Grant, Tracy, Aaron, Samantha, Bradley, Darwyn, and two other i didn't know the names of. I nodded and almost jogged my a*s over to their table, but instead, it only took a few steps, and i sat down next to Tracy.
"Raveena!" Tracy squealed, as i hugged her tight. I also hugged Grant, who was just sitting there quietly, and I nodded at the other people who sat at my table, who I only met once a few nights ago. They know how I work, and I proved that if they mess with me, they're out off this planet. I sat for a few minutes, until i felt someone looking at me from behind, and i groaned. I tucked my coat closer to me, just in case he was peering inside, for more information. I turned around and nearly hit him in the face with my nose.
"May I help you?" I muttered at him, giving him complete eye contact. He was tall, with brown hair, and light green eyes. I could feel his breathing speed up, and I felt his heartbeat in the air.
"No, but aren't you just a Missy Prissy?" He inspected me, looking at me all over, but i just rolled my eyes and turned around, back to my table.
"Have you got any idea where we can go?" I muttered, hoping they'd know what I'm talking about.
"The library.." Darwyn said, but i just shook my head before he could say anything. These people are useless, they can't even understand me.
"Tracy, mind showing me around?" I said, mind wondering off, looking up. There's about 5 stories in this school, how fun.
"Yes, sure. Anywhere in particular?" She smiled, trying to look triumphant. I nodded and started walking out of the commons, onto the first staircase of many. The school was huge, and when I say huge, I mean Mall of America huge. 
"I want something on the top floor, you know? Something abandoned with no windows." I kept climbing and climbing the stairs, double checking here and there to make sure i still had my knives. I started jogging up the stairs, since i have no time to waste, especially walking and being lazy.
"There's this one room, that the teachers don't use anymore. They use to keep meetings in there, like a Teacher's Lounge. It's pretty secret, because this school use to be a big jail-house." Tracy said, and kept going on and on about the school history. Until we walked down a dark hall, and turn the corner and there, a door was awaiting. I turned the handle, but it was locked, and i frowned. I looked about the door frame, to find nothing, and all around. I sighed, grabbed my hair pin, and unlocked the door in only a few seconds. I smiled, walking in, as the place was huge, with cabinets, a long table with chairs, a computer, a sink, and an abandoned bag on the table, and was found empty when Tracy jogged to it and opened it.
"This looks nice. Mind getting everyone in here?" I said, turning on the lights, only to find none of them work. I tried re-screwing some in, then turning the lights on again, and there then, was enough light to fill the room. I cleaned the table with paper-towels i found in one of the cabinets, and looked at how much dust was collected. It was like a crazy infestation, but with the dust, but it was all gone by the time everyone entered the room. And everyone kept entering, and entering, and entering. My mouth hung open as i glanced at Tracy, and she just kept smiling and letting people enter. Once the chairs filled up, that's when everyone stopped coming in. There was at least twenty-five people in this room, and i only glanced at everyone once, and they looked at me like they knew me from somewhere else.
"Look," I said loud enough for everyone to hear, "My name is Raveena, and I am one of Mr. Ashutwah's students," I walked to the front of the room. It felt amazing to feel powerful over all these people, they're sometimes so useless. "I was trained for 12 years. Until he vanished last year, which I'm pretty sure all of you know about." They all nodded.
"He was a wise man, but sometimes trained me as a fool, drunk and sober. But he never gave up on training me. You an let me prove my skills.. only when you piss me off," I looked around, and everyone was sitting nicely for me. "Anyways, I am currently 17 years old, and i was born and raised in Washington, Nevada. I've been to over twenty schools in my lifetime, only remembering my good times, because bad times are a waste of space.
"I have a cat, his name is Stewie, who resembles my father, who is too a vampire slayer. He's out hunting the big bad boys and girls, who are older than most teenagers today. But this is just a mere meeting, if you're scared, or not wanting to learn from me, leave now. But if you stay, you're willing to risk your life for everyone in this room. By the way, piss me off, and one of my knives are in your hand, in point five seconds." 
I took out my knife and threw it at a nearby picture on the wall, and hit the drawn animal right in the eye. I giggled, remembering how good i was at this, and walked over, and yanked it right out of the wall.
"Questions?" I asked, sticking my knife back into it's case in my pocket. No one spoke up, but instead, i heard a yelling of people outside of the hall.
Were people listening in?
I walked to the door, and slowly opened it to a crack, then opening the door all the way, looking around the corner to the hall. There was the fight, with the boy i almost got into an argument in the commons, and a older looking boy, who i haven't seen yet. This school could only get more interesting. I looked around at the crowd, some people recording the fight, and i stopped, and looked at a guy who was looking my way. His head turned swiftly and nearly turned away before my hand left the knife, that was soaring, cutting slices into the air, and hitting the man in the back of his head.
---------
I'll do more if i get comments, Like i said, this was a dream i had. I thought it was really awesome, But there was more after this. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

xoxo - 
Madison.

© 2012 EmotionalPanties


Author's Note

EmotionalPanties
Ignore the fact i don't capitalize my "i". i tried my best to, but at some point i got lazy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Madie!!! I Read it- Well im reading it. How did you dream this? or did you add the detals later? I bet you added them.
Yeah, im in the compter lad. A-201 :) I faled the semster for math. yeah i dont do my homework. Im in the EOC. Okay!! Ima read the story now.
oh P.S you should right more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Madie, I absolutely ADORE your writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

While reading this, a song started playing that gave this an excellent background. So here is gonna be my pick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrlhLaNClgw
enjoyed comparing the size of buildings. Interesting read by and by.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madie!!! I Read it- Well im reading it. How did you dream this? or did you add the detals later? I bet you added them.
Yeah, im in the compter lad. A-201 :) I faled the semster for math. yeah i dont do my homework. Im in the EOC. Okay!! Ima read the story now.
oh P.S you should right more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012
Tags: knives, fun, death, murder, food, black

Author

EmotionalPanties
EmotionalPanties

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm 16 1/2. Been dating the same guy for over a year. I have amazing friends. I'm inspired to write when I have nice dreams, I guess that's weird. more..

Writing