Finding The Key To My Heart (Chapter 3)

Finding The Key To My Heart (Chapter 3)

A Story by Marina
"

Disclaimer: I own nothing

"
After a very, long and boring conversation, about the weather, dinner tonight and New York, Mr Salvador, grabbed her wrist, smiling creepily, he must of thought it was charming, but to her it was terrible. 'Miss Maria, please allow me to walk you to your room' he tightened his grip on her wrist, not even waiting for an answer. Her father nodded approvingly, 'I'll see you at dinner Mr Salvador, oh and Maria? make sure your dressed nicely tonight'
'yes father' Maria sighed, as Mr Salvador dragged her away.

'Your very beautiful'
'Wh-what?' Maria looked up, snapped out of her day dream, she was now at her door, Mr Salvador had her pressed rather unconfortably against the door. 'your very beautiful' he repeated. She smiled awkwardly, 'erm thankyou, but I- must go dress for dinner' she gabbled, fumbling for the door knob. 'I'll see you tonight' he said his hands were clammy and wrinkled. She nearly gagged. She stumbled into her room, calling for her maid 'missie' who dressed her in a Ruby, red long flowing gown, with matching ear-rings and a black fan. Missie smiled 'oh miss you look just like a senorita'. Maria smiled, Missie was spanish and loved dressing Maria up like a Senorita.'Thankyou Missie, do you have my purse'
'right here miss' Missie said, handing her a black, jewelled purse. Smiling Missie smoothed her skirts, twisting her jet black hair into a bun on the top of her head, a few curly strands fell down her face and Missie applied a ruby lipstick, making maria truly look like a Senorita.

© 2012 Marina


Author's Note

Marina
What'd you think, please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012
Tags: Romance, Old, Titanic

Author

Marina
Marina

Goole, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
I don't really know where to start, ooh I know I'll do a profile... Name:Marina Age: erm do you really need to know that? Favourite Films/TV programme: Titanic, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries more..

Writing