Camp Scarlet -CHAPTER TWO-

Camp Scarlet -CHAPTER TWO-

A Story by Candy.wooz
"

When Vega Season signs up to go to Camp Harper to be a counselor, things take an unexpected turn for the worse. She and her friends accidentally go on the wrong bus, to the wrong camp. Camp Scarlet.

"
"Mom! Stop you're so embarrassing!" Vega squirmed under her mom's hug. "Oh, Vega, you're going to be away for two and a half months! What will I do without you?" Madelyn said, squeezing her daughter harder. Dakota, Ella and Sophie giggled in the back. "Alright, bye, girls! Have fun at Camp Harper!" Then Mrs. Season left. It was a week later, and the girls were waiting for the Camp Harper bus to arrive. "What time is it, Vega?" Sophie asked. "I dunno, I don't have the watch!" Sophie grinned. "Oh yeah, ha ha.." She looked at her wrist where her Hello Kitty watch was. "It's 3:44. The bus should be here at 3:50." Dakota and Ella stood aside and were looking at their phones. "When's the bus gonna get here? I'm so tired!" Ella whined, dragging the I in tired. "Ella, we've been standing here for five minutes. Can't you hold out a bit longer?" Dakota asked. Ella groaned. "Five minutes? That's way too long!" Dakota glared at her friend. "Oh my gosh, Ella, are you serious?" Sophie laughed. "Guys, guys. Calm down! We're only gonna be here a few more minutes!" Then, as if on cue, an old fading yellow bus pulled up to the curb. "All aboard!" An old man yelled. He had few hairs on his balding head and wore thin round glasses that had string connecting the two ends so that they hung around his neck when not worn. The girls hastily boarded the rickety bus. "Stick together.." Vega muttered as the girls walked down the narrow aisle. Sophie and Vega sat across from Ella and Dakota. "I-is this the right bus?" Sophie mumbled. "I have no idea, Sophie." Vega looked around. Ella and Dakota seemed to be oblivious to their surroundings. There was twelve or thirteen kids on the bus. The lowest age probably being thirteen to fourteen and the oldest being about seventeen to eighteen. The people all had either a monotone expression, or glares. "You would think Camp Harper would have better..kids and...transportation." Vega said quietly, trying to avoid any further attention towards them.  "Maybe it's just the..kids and transportation." Sophie said, most likely trying to be reassuring, but her statement turned out a bit more like a question. "Yeah...Probably." The girls stayed quiet the rest of the ride. Vega thought to herself about all the possibilities, drawing up different crazy idea after another. Maybe we've been kidnapped. Maybe we're being taken hostage! Maybe...we've boarded the wrong bus and we're being taken somewhere else! Vega shook off all the crazy ideas. Then she realized that Sophie had fallen asleep. Vega looked round and saw that six more kids had went aboard S.S. Creepy. "Alright, kids! Get off my bus! We're at Camp Scarlet!"

© 2014 Candy.wooz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on December 10, 2014
Last Updated on December 15, 2014
Tags: Camp, Scarlet, Vega, Season, Friends, Scary

Author

Candy.wooz
Candy.wooz

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada



About
Hi I'm Candy Wooz! I'm 16 years old and I really like writing, drawing, and other stuff. When reading my work, please try not to criticize any spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes or any other mistake.. more..

Writing