Evil Girls

Evil Girls

A Story by CapitolGirl
"

Three friends go on an adventure to find out what happened back in 1970 when three teenage girls went missing. When they find the secret they thought they wanted to solve will they disapear?

"
I stood up my head still reeling from the past night where I had been to a party. The small fog from the hot water shower in the bathroom peered into the hallway like a mysterious fog in a graveyard. My little sister Mia came out of the bathroom covered in a towel from head to toe. She glared at me while shuffling to her room. The door slammed right in my face when I saw her teddy bears on her wall. Thousands of them on neat little shelves as if they where real people. I walked into the bathroom the blue tile soaked in warm water. My feet drenched in it squishing with every movement. The small mirror in front of me showed a girl I had never seen before. The 'Hung Over' me. I sighed brushing my short orange/red hair and curling it into some small curls. One curl dangled over my eye as I blew it away. The small cabinet behind me held all my makeup; locked with a combination lock. Putting in the numbers 29-6-17. The lock opened without any trouble. Piles upon piles of lip gloss, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, and foundation covered the small drawer.
The sound of small feet moving around the hallway made me jolt. The cool air came in through the vent slowly covering the room. Luckily I was in long pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt. My hair and makeup where done now all I needed was food. Turning around from my old spot I put my makeup back. This was the real me, the covered up me that no one could tell a truth from a lie. My smug looked killed me on the inside. The fog escaped through the door when I opened it letting the cool air hit my skin. The cold stairs hit my feet beneath me. Each creaked with my every move. I sighed walking a little faster before I knew it I was racing with my father down the stares. He ran faster then me and made it to the bottom jumping up and down.
"I win" He smiled landing both feet on the ground. I shook my head and continued to walk at an even pace down the small stairs. He smiled and walked into the kitchen pulling me in as well. My hair flew with the wind until he stopped almost making me jump into him. His grip loosened until he let go of my hand. My mom was in the kitchen putting some bacon and eggs on the pan cooking them at the same time.
"Car, what do you want to eat?" My mother asked my little sister Carly from the kitchen. She looked up from her video game on the large tv.
"The usual mom!" She shouted across the room. Her usual was two eggs with 5 pieces of bacon. I sighed knowing no bacon would be left for me.
"Gina?" She peered her head out of the kitchen doorway.
"One egg with two pieces of bacon" I smiled saying this while watching my father bite his nails. He did this in a weird way almost ripping the whole thing off.
Sitting at the table wasn't something we usually did. It was more, fight over this food and that food and then everyone is off to their room. I sighed leaning against the small wooden chair. Rocking back and fourth because one leg was broken was about to drive me insane. My two younger sisters sat on the other side of the table eating away like pigs. Today was Monday so we had school. Looking around to find the clock I found it and it read 8:30, Time to go. I ran upstairs pulling on a small blouse and some black jeans redoing my hair and makeup and rushing downstairs to the sidewalk. My sisters didn't have to go to school until 9:00 but they went to elementary school. I ran halfway there until my lungs couldn't take anymore. School was about a mile away on a good day, on the others it was about two because of traffic and dumb things. 
I met up with Lily and Maura at the bus stop where they lived. They lived not far from the school but ended up walking with me even though they could have taken the bus. Lily was going on about something her brother did last night when I broke in.
"Do you guys remember much about the party last night?" I turned to them holding my backpack by one strap. They glared at me and then looked puzzled. "Anytime now" I blurted out. They looked at each other and then shrugged. 
"We had to much to drink" Lily said slowly patting me on the shoulder.
"Maybe a little t-" Maura ran to the side of the side walk throwing up her stomach's contents. I closed my eyes begging not to see anything. Lily was screaming something at her about the flowers and how these people might sue. I doubt it. Maura finally stopped so I opened my eyes, not like it was any better. Her breath smelled of boo's and chips. Bad homemade chips. She stared down at her shirt where vomit spread all over.
"Jeez, guys meet you guys at school, have to change" She sighed walking back the few steps to her house. Her mother met her at the door smiled at us and then slapped Maura. I felt Lily crying but I stayed strong. She didn't even relize we saw it all. I guess we could call child services...but Maura said her dad needs her. I guess.
We got to school then. The small courtyard filled with about five-hundred students. It smelled like rain and the grass was wet. My feet squished in my shoes letting the water attach and make my socks all wet. Gross. Lily hugged me and ran off to class. The bell rang by the time she was gone. I sat there watching everyone go as I slowly sunk into the hard concrete bench. My butt a little wet from the previous rain. I heard some footsteps coming my way and guessed it was the principle. Wrong. Way wrong. Too wrong. It was the star football player Mark McGabbins. He was tall wearing his red and black letter-men jacket. The letters said: DK all mashed together in a weird pattern. Darson and Kent High. I felt him sit down and look at me. My eyes being closed again I sighed opening them to the hottest guy in our school. Also the biggest jerk. He put his arm around me acting as if we where together. 
"Whats going on baby?" He smiled getting too close. I smelt alchohal on his breath. Did he really think I was Holly? His girlfriend? I had dark brown hair and Holly was blonde. How could he mix us up!? I took his arm off mine and looked at him glaring along with it. 
"I'm not Holly" I protested as he put his arm around me again pulling me to his chest.
"H-olly and I are OVER I-I want a n-new girl" He smiled showing his yellow ugly teeth. His breathed in my face making me want to gag. 
"You want to date me?" I pretend to blush. This made him smile. He nodded and came closer. His lips almost touching mine but then I punched him in the place where the sun don't shine. He fell down on the ground in pain.
"Loser!" He shouted standing up a little. I smiled and continued to sit down. He stood up coming closer to me. A teacher was walking by at this time. He smacked me and I fell to the ground. 
"Mr. McGabbins!" The teacher screamed running up to us. She kneeled down beside me as I played my 'Hurt' act. He had slapped me good but I had been hurt worse. She escorted him away and I walked into my homeroom. My eye black but it didn't hurt. Everyone's eyes followed me as I looked around.
Maura was in this class staring at me with sunglasses covering her most likely bruised eye. She took them off to show nothing not even a scratch. Why would she hide if there was nothing to hide?

© 2012 CapitolGirl


Author's Note

CapitolGirl
Sorry for any wrong spellings, anyways hope you enjoyed. I recently began reading BAD GIRLS don't die by Katie Alender. This story is kind of based off of that thank you :) <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

like the imagery & amazing detail. Nicely written

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CapitolGirl

11 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2012
Tags: evil, horror, love, romance, hope, girls, hunger, games, harry, potter, stories, for

Author

CapitolGirl
CapitolGirl

Distirct 12, Panem, United Kingdom