Please, Don't Stop the Music

Please, Don't Stop the Music

A Story by Jessica L Auster
"

rambleeeeee

"

It's funny when certain songs can bring your mind back to a certain memory. It's sort of...delightful...being able to feel the moment again and smelling the smells and visualizing everything that went on. And sometimes I wish I could go back to memories and just stay there. My heart's starting to melt. I'm waiting for the day I get to replay everything and see it again and stay there and pause and fast foward and rewind. It'll be one of the happiest days of my life. I can't wait for the day I get to leave this place. So I can trace the day I leave back to a song...so I can listen to it and smile and think about the exact moment I left. I can't wait for the day I can be super duper happy again. haha. I can't wait for the day I don't suffer from anxiety and depression. I can't wait to live my life...really live it. I can't wait to start over. I can't wait for the day that I only have to rely on the ones closest to myself. I can't wait to be successful. We're only getting older. So why don't we grow with knowledge? I'm only getting older.

© 2009 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that was so nice..
i want to be successful..i want to be happy,free of all anxieties and depressions..
i want to grow wise and not just grow old..
but dear these are all relative things..success may be a failure in others eyes ,
happiness there are all sorts of it ,happiness to you may never bring joy to others...
your success may never be the same to others
we should know what do we want ,and for that we should get wise..
and to get wise then we will know it all ,everything is very stupid..
life is just lie, a time sentence you have to serve and get out then..
thats all there is to it,very silly is not it..but thats life, it is so silly,
to even care about too much,to worry about too much..
you dont need to do that,just live and love and dont expect anything..
then its real happiness ,at least it is so for me..
its just like living death,sorry to say.when you need nothing,
ask for nothing..
lovely write..



Posted 15 Years Ago


Well :D i love this piece....even though you say its a ramble.....music does help us where our mind was at a specific moment....well...your 18...:D i remember everyone who was 18 and younger....we were all in a hurry to grow up.....everyone wanted to be old with responsibilities.....now were in our late 20s and everyone wants to be 18 again jaja.....its just funny to me.....how we all wish to be in different time periods.....great piece ;D

Posted 15 Years Ago


These words are very true, and I love how you opened with music, and ended with music, but with a meaning behind it. This was beautiful!

- Kriss

Posted 15 Years Ago


Truer words have never been spoken! I felt nostalgic even reading this and I'm listening to music! Very descriptive and it puts you directly into your vision! Great write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


True, nice.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

425 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2009


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..