Chapter 2 - My Destiny?

Chapter 2 - My Destiny?

A Chapter by Tiffany H.
"

The 6 main characters are sent to a new realm. They meet someone named Rick who explains why they are there.

"
I woke up in the same realm as my dream. I thought I was dreaming again so I tugged on my wings. I grit my teeth in pain. My friends were laying on the ground unconscious. I looked around. There was a purple-ish sky and a dark green ground. I tugged on Viktor’s tails, trying to wake him. He groaned.
“Viktor! Get up!” I yelled at him, continue to pull his tail. 
“5 more minutes, mom… Stop yelling so loud…” He replied, sleepily. I pulled his ear and he jumped up and yelled. The others were awake now because of all the ruckus we made.
“Where are we?” Hunter asked, holding his head. His eyes widened at the sight of my wings. “What are those?! Wings? Oh my god!”
“God, you say?”
We looked around. “Who said that?” Peyton yelled. Somebody came out from under a tree. He wore a black jacket, dark pants along with black shoes, a hat in which covered his hair, and goggles hanging around his hat.
“I did.” He replied with a deep voice. We all stared at him. He stared at me. “Hello, Madison.” I was confused. Who was Madison. “Oh wait, Madison is dead.” He frowned.
“Who is Madison? Tell me now.” I demanded. 
“You must be her reincarnation.” He said. “I am Rick. I will be your guide for your destiny.”
“What do you mean, destiny?” Arya asked. Rick smiled at Arya.
“You are all reincarnations of people that died while trying to complete their destiny. That was thousands of years ago. If you guys do not complete this destiny, Tarrow, the maker of this realm, will come back and destroy Earth itself.” 
“Well, how will we complete our destiny?” Pim asked. 
“How about you guys tell me your names first.” He said. Everyone looked at me. I’m the youngest yet I do most of the talking.
“Well, I’m Tiffany. This is Pim, Arya, Hunter, Viktor, and Peyton. I am the youngest.” We explained our personalities and ages to him.
“Okay, well Mar- I mean Pim, I’ll answer your question now.” Rick said. He snapped his fingers and suddenly Pim and Arya were holding a bow and a quiver full of arrows. Viktor and Hunter were holding two swords, each. Peyton was holding a battle-axe and I had nothing. 
“What about me?” I asked, annoyed. The others were practicing and examining their weapons.
“You’re the special one. Out of the 6 of you, you are most special. One, because you have wings. Two, you are a Fallen Angel.”
“Fallen.. Angel? I read about those. They are banished from the Heavens and must serve God, correct?”
“Correct. You are the most special of all Fallen Angels. You are doing the biggest job, of defeating Tarrow.”
“But still, what about my weapon?” I asked. Rick smiled and his eyes begin to glow. I took a step back, confused. Everyone was staring at him now. I was speechless. Suddenly, a saying popped into my head. I began to say it out loud.
“All mighty gods. I serve you well, though you banish me, I still fight. I shall fight for you, as you will help me. Gods, give me the light!” I yelled, without realizing it. There was a shining light on me. The light was gone and in my hand was a golden sword. It was shining.
“This is your weapon. Use it against the troublesome teramani.”
“Tera- what?” Hunter asked. 
“In human language, monsters. There are monsters in this realm that try to kill the 6 destined ones.”
“How did the original 6 die?” I aksed.
“They were being careless and walked right into Tarrow’s trap. They were ripped to pieces. I do have to say, it was quite the disgusting scene. Lots of blood, and bo-” I screamed and crouched into a little ball.
“Tiffany is squeamish.” Arya said, patting my back. Hunter and Viktor grinned at each other and kneeled down beside Tiffany’s ears.
“Their bodies were ripped to pieces and blood splat onto the walls. Ta-” They both began but someone punched them both on the head. Arya walked up to them, with a deadly stare. She cracked her knuckles and grinned. All I could hear was screaming and lots of punching.
“Anyways, Tiffany, you will use this to fight.” Rick handed me a small dagger. My gold sword disappeared. I looked up at him.
“With this?” I said, holding up the dagger.
“Yes. You will get very skilled with it. Now lets teach you all how to use your weapons.”
“Wait, wait… How can we trust you?” Peyton asked, staring into his eyes.
“Because, I am a god. The god of Clarity.” Rick said. Peyton raised his eyebrow. “Tarros is the demon of Insanity. We’re brothers but we’re the exact opposite. This is just my disguise.”
“Okay.. Then..” Peyton said. 
“Lets start our weapon training.” Rick said and he raised his hand. Targets and dummies rose from the ground.
“You five,” He pointed to everyone except me, “will practice on these. Tiffany, you will practice with me, personally. I’ll use a dagger also. Any damage I do, will heal immediately.”
“Okay… I guess…” I took my dagger and ran at him. I slashed my dagger, but he quickly got behind me. I moved my leg, tripping him. 
“Well done. You seem pre-trained.”
“I know some martial arts. My sister taught me.”
“This fight isn’t over yet though, you still haven’t cut me.” I grinned and had a sudden urge to throw my dagger. I threw it at him, but he dodged it. My hand began to glow and the dagger began to spin and came right back at him. I got him in the back.
“Nice. Looks like you are using your fallen angel powers to your advantage.” He said as he pulled the dagger out of his back. Suddenly, he was behind me. He slashed his dagger at me but I fell forwards. I rolled over so I was facing him and I jumped up, at the same time, kicked him. He fell backwards. I grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and kicked him in the stomach.
“Good job. That’s all for today.” Surprisingly, my friends could easily use their weapons. I was especially surprised with Peyton because he had the biggest weapon and he could actually lift it. Time had gone by fast. It was already sunset. We set up a little camp with 3 tents. Arya and I, Pim and Peyton, and Hunter and Viktor shared the tents. I was glad I wasn’t the only girl. 
Rick didn’t sleep and stayed outside. I laid beside Arya, staring at the top of the tent. Arya was already asleep. My eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.


© 2012 Tiffany H.


Author's Note

Tiffany H.
Please tell me if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. Every writer makes mistakes. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on July 1, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012
Tags: Destiny, Fallen Angel, Tiffany


Author

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Portland, ME



About
I love gaming and I love to write stories. Though I've actually never shared my stories, I would be really happy to share them now since I have more confidence. I'm also an 11 year old. 12 in August! more..

Writing