A door

A door

A Story by CaptainWak
"

This is based off of stories that my sister used to tell.

"
Once upon a time there was a door. One day, the door decided that it was going to go for a walk. So it got off its hinges and went on a walk. So it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
Until... it came across a tree. It was a conifer and it was about to be chopped down. You could say it was in a prickly situation but I bet you get the point. Someone wanted to spruce their home up with it but it wouldn't budge. So that person had to get to the root of the problem, which was really bad puns. The door then left the person getting a Christmas tree and it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
Until... It came across an electrician. The electrician was making like a resistor and going ohm. The door asked how the electrician's day was going and the electrician replied,"It's a faraday to be an electrician!" The electrician also had just bought an amp, but that wasn't current news. So the door continued to walk.
And it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
Until... It came across a fruits and vegetables stand. The door decided to look for an apple, but it was fruitless. The person at the stand tried telling jokes about the food, but the jokes were too corny. On the upside, all the jokes were in good taste. All there was left to do here was to make like a banana and peel out. So the door walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
And it walked.
Until... it got back home, where it went right to sleep. Goodnight. ZzZzZzZz...

© 2010 CaptainWak


Author's Note

CaptainWak
Full credit goes to my oldest sister. The puns can be blamed on... jeez... where did I hear these things? Dad, same sister, cousin, some guy I don't know who I ran into online... Uhhh...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the prickly situation bit

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
1 Review
Added on November 28, 2010
Last Updated on November 29, 2010
Tags: Door

Author

CaptainWak
CaptainWak

Loveland, OH



About
I mainly write silly things, RP scripts, and that sort of thing. Don't expect much. more..

Writing