Shadow Quintet Book 1: His Brother's Keeper (A Novel of the Dark Veil)

Shadow Quintet Book 1: His Brother's Keeper (A Novel of the Dark Veil)

A Book by Caradoc
"

"I am the blood that runs through your veins! I am the dark shadow that chills the hearts of men...I am...your destiny!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

"

© 2016 Caradoc


Author's Note

Caradoc
Jude wakes from a brutal nightmare to find himself trapped in a cell with only one other occupant; a terrified woman who believes he was dead just moments before. What exactly is going on? How did they get there? Who brought them? Why? And even more frightening; what is the sudden burn in the pit of his stomach that only grows stronger with each passing moment?

The answers to these questions mark the beginning of a dark descent into a world Jude never believed could be real. Faced with the horrors of the future and the ghosts of a troubled past, he must struggle to thwart the machinations of a monster bent on revenge. And all the while, he is forced to resist the will of an ancient evil that lurks within his very blood; a creature intent on dragging his closest friends into its infectious grasp.

Should he fail, everyone he knows and loves will suffer.

Should he fail, the gates of the Abyss will be thrown wide and all Hell unleashed upon the world.


(Author's Note)
Inspired by a reoccurring dream and the idea of a world that was born in the lines of the first poem I ever wrote.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on July 21, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2016
Tags: Blood, Immortality, Love, Mythology, Religion, Vampires

Author

Caradoc
Caradoc

Withered Wonderland



About
I encourage visitors to this page to take a look at a few authors whose work I admire and enjoy. KLGoode ----> http://www.writerscafe.org/amendoim1988 Pax ----> http://www.writerscafe.org/willya.. more..

Writing
Elseness Elseness

A Poem by Caradoc


Used To Used To

A Poem by Caradoc