3.10.13 and 3.11.13

3.10.13 and 3.11.13

A Story by CarcinogenicDreams
"

"I just keep myself this sick in the head because I know how the words get you"

"
3.10.13

7:51
If you walk down the road watching the clouds you're not going to see the car.

3.11.13 

4:52 PM

Seven billion people out there, and we still all feel so alone.

You are capitalized in my head. Happiness is extra small and passion is bolded and loneliness is in italics. Sometimes, you're so important you make me stop breathingthinkingworking and it's everything all at once.

I met someone who, when asked their greatest fear, just wrote 'alone' and that's the kind of person I want to explain to the way I envy birds and why I write about disaster.

I cut my hair into bangs so I wouldn't have to look people in the eye. 

It's sad that we will choose to open ourselves up to complete strangers when offered anonymity, rather than talk to those who actually care.

In a certain song, near the end, there's a fraction of a second right where the music stops and the entire band breaks out into the chorus and the swell of his voice and the sound of the words makes my stomach drop and my throat get tight and my heart beat faster and it's like being on the edge of a cliff and looking down and knowing how easy it would be to jump, but knowing it's better up here. It's the moment in the summer when you hit the water after you jump in and the sun's shining at just the right angle and the water's warm and you feel the tension of the surface break and then you're sinking, and this moment is the most beautiful feeling I've ever encountered and I want everyone to find a song that makes them feel so alive like this.

© 2013 CarcinogenicDreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 11, 2013
Last Updated on March 11, 2013
Tags: thoughts

Author

CarcinogenicDreams
CarcinogenicDreams

CT



About
I'm a teenage girl from the US. That's probably the number one thing I shouldn't say on this, because really, who takes teenage girls seriously? I don't think my writing is great, I just want advice o.. more..

Writing