6.22.13

6.22.13

A Story by CarcinogenicDreams
"

Words are best when borrowed.

"
Press your fist in mine like it belongs. Words are just words and these ones were never mine. I preach about life and keep my secrets locked away in my head. We're all just dying (to live). (Maybe we're living to die). You are black hole smiles that suck the thoughts right out before I get a chance to think them.
I don't know what I am.

© 2013 CarcinogenicDreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very difficult to interpret that sounds like another world that I am not familiar with. The only gays that I know involved with the obscure hole are the ones that work for the usgovernment that the first lady hillary clinton talked about known as the black african american military commander in chief dont ask dont tell soldier boys.

If you add 6+2+2+1+3=14, in 2014 the gay representative of the bottom of the usmap is running for state re election.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CarcinogenicDreams

10 Years Ago

.....What.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 22, 2013

Author

CarcinogenicDreams
CarcinogenicDreams

CT



About
I'm a teenage girl from the US. That's probably the number one thing I shouldn't say on this, because really, who takes teenage girls seriously? I don't think my writing is great, I just want advice o.. more..

Writing