Fake But They Fall For It

Fake But They Fall For It

A Story by Carefulx
"

Read and find out! ;)

"
There once was a girl.
She was selfish, mean, and self-centered inside.
However, she is idolized
By many…
She hides her true personality.
Inside, she a sick and twisted person.
Someone who would never show mercy
Outside, she’s the kindest,
Barely modest,
Most elegant, perfect,
Warm-Hearted person.
A girl that EVERYONE loves.

Until…
Someone comes a long
And ruins everything.

Do you wish to know…
What happened?



_____ε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-з______ε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-з_______ε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-з____


I was walking in a dark alley behind some abandoned, stupid, odd-looking building that used to be an orphanage. On my way to school, of course. The alley is just a shortcut that I recently found. I didn’t like, no, I HATED walking with a crowd of people on the sidewalks. I would attract too much attention anyway. Then, I would have to put a fake “sweet and cute” smile on my face and act as if I freaking cared what the other people say to me. Like I give a crap. I mean, people are such a nuisance. They make me want to chain saw their heads off.

I noticed that I headed to a dead end. I must have walked into the wrong alley. Great! Now I’m lost…I blame the retards that made the freaking smelly alleys! I felt like screaming but I crossed my arms and breathed in and out. I turned around and started walking back. I was about to pull out my phone when suddenly, I bumped into something hard and tall and fell on my butt.

“Ugh! What the he- I mean, I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking.”

I looked up to find a tall girl. She was pale and slender. Her dirty-blonde hair was long with strawberry curls, like mine except, mine was brown. I got annoyed that she had the same hairstyle as me. Don’t tell me that she’s a fan? Ugh. Maybe I should show her a better way to make her hair…if only I brought my scissors today. I stood up and wiped off dirt from my butt and hands.

“It’s okay. I’m sure you didn’t mean to.” she said her voice almost bell-like. Oh, how much I wanted to punch her.

“Yeah. Do you go to Shadow Park high?” I decided to ask.

“Yeah. Actually, I’m a bit new but I’m sure you haven’t heard of me. My name is Mist Kandyl.”

“I’m Valentina Evenge.”

“I know. Everyone in the school knows you. You’re like…famous.” She laughed. I pretended to laugh too.

“So what are you doing around here?” I asked her. I don’t really care though.

“Oh. Umm…I was just finishing some business with someone.”

“Oh really? With who?” I actually got interested. I mean, who doesn’t like to hear gossip and spread it around?

“It’s nothing important or personal.” And…my interest faded. Damn, I got my hopes up for nothing. Well, better wrap this conversation up.

“Well I should get going. I don’t want to be late.” I started to say.

“I should go with you then. I’m heading to school too.”

“Great! I could use some company.” I said, trying so, so hard not to put in sarcasm. See? THIS is why I HATE being around a nuisance.


School was like everyday. I pretend to be what the lame, immature, pathetic people think I am. I do believe they’re stupid enough to fall for my acting. Ha! They are so stupid that they would actually believe anything I say. And I do mean everything. For example, do you know how many lives I ruined? More than the fingers on your hands. Also, that I never was caught. People just don’t point fingers at me. They always go for the obvious. If I don’t want to get my hands dirty, I just bat my eyelashes and tada! I have someone else do my work and get the blame. Simple as that.

I walked confidently through the hallway. Orange lockers were on each side of the hallway’s walls. I always thought Orange was such an ugly colored. It went perfectly with the poor reputation of the damned school. I’m the only one that makes this school shine and be noticed anyway. It’s a fact. Ask anybody.

Many greeted me as I stopped at my locker to put away my books. I smiled and waved each time while giving compliments. That’s how kind I am. After I finished, I headed to the bathroom. Just wanted to put some make up and fix my hair a bit.

Guess whom I found?

Miss wimpy Mist. Does she have to follow me around so much? Ugh.

“Hey Valentina!” she said, sounding surprised to see me here.

“Hi! Glad to see you again, darling!”

There was no one around and I seriously wanted to leave. I’m already late for class. I have no time to be wasting with this moron.

“Valentina, you don’t have to act like an airhead around me. I know how you really are.”

Well, isn’t that nice? She thinks she knows my true self. He he. Why Don’t I show her a sample of me?

“What makes you think that? I’m certainly not acting.”

“C’mon. You’re obviously a fake.”

“A fake? I prefer an excellent actress. Also, It took you just this morning to figure that out? Pathetic.

“Actually, I noticed a long time ago. Don’t you remember me?” she paused, waiting for my answer.
“Sorry. I don’t remember things that are unimportant and doesn’t have purpose in living.” I responded.

“I’m the girl YOU killed. Do I really look different after all these years?”

My eyes widened. Oh my god. Could it be?

“J-Jenna?” I stuttered.

She stepped closer.

For some reason, I felt frozen. Unable to move. It can’t be her! She was so geeky and manly. Now, she kinda looked like me. Beautiful and elegant.

“Don’t compare me to yourself! I’m nothing like you! Nothing!” she glared at me. However, how did she know I was? How did she know what I was thinking?

“It’s not a coincidence. I’ve been watching you since eight grade. I followed you everywhere and learned so much. It’s amazing how many you fooled. Congrats.” She clapped a couple of times then cocked her head to the side. “ I despise you. I hate you. More than anything in the world. You’re the worst thing in the world and it’s like you have no soul.” she paused, probably waiting for a response that I wouldn’t give.

“The world is better off without you!” she yelled.

“I can say the same to you. Obviously, you have no life. Stalking me for 3 years. Don’t you have something better to do?”

“Shut up! I won’t let you hurt anyone else anymore. You will get what you deserve.”

I was about to walk away until I saw something shine in her hand. A knife. A big sharp knife, ready to kill. She smiled and laughed like a maniac. Run away!, I yelled in my head. Instantly, I ran to the door.

It was locked…

“S**t!” I muttered.

“I’ll make this slow and painful Valentina. Don’t worry.”

My eyes were wide with terror. She came closer. Hatred in her eyes. A psychotic smile on her face.

“Think of what your doing!” I screamed, trying to talk some sense into her.

“I’m doing what’s right!”

I knocked hard on the door. Hoping someone will immediately open the door. She took her time walking. Almost like she was saving this moment. Enjoying it.

My heart was racing. I could hear it. I could feel it beating rapidly against my chest. I knocked harder, barely noticing that my hands were red and about to bleed.

“Someone Help! Please! Help me!” I yelled from the top of my lungs.

No one is coming. I’m dead. My life is going to end right now. Right here. I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks and I started sobbing. I tumbled onto my knees and trembled in fear.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. It was torturous.
“I’m sorry! Okay? I’m sorry that I pushed you off the ceiling of your house! I’m sorry for everything I caused! Please, please j-just don’t do this! I begging you!”

“It’s too late for that now.”

She stopped where she was, her arm with the knife was raised and aimed at me. Then, her arm swooped down and I started screaming, waiting for the pain.

Boom!

The door swiftly opened, hitting the wall with a loud thud and a man rushed in with a worried look on his face. The janitor. He looked at me then around the bathroom.

“Are you okay? What happened! The door was locked.”

“She’s trying to kill me!” I yelled.

He looked at me as if I was crazy.

“Who?”

“What do you mean wh-”

I looked in front of me. Jenna…she disappeared? I swear she was right there when he came in!

“I think you need to go to the nurse’s office.”

“I swear! There was a girl here! Her name is Jenna Graye! She tried to kill me!”

“Jenna Graye?…you must be mistaken…she died three years ago. Her funeral was all over the newspapers.”

“She can’t be dead…I saw her…I was the one that pushed her…I didn’t see her die!”

The janitor expression went from shock to concerned and serious.

“I’m going to need to get the principal and probably call the police.”

“Why? I didn’t do anything bad! You got to believe me!”

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell-phone. Then, he headed down the halls. Leaving me there. On the cold disgusting floor with tears in my eyes.

“Shall we continue?…Va-len-ti-na.” the bell-like voice said.

The door closed suddenly. A faint scream ran through the halls but, no one heard it.

The nightmare had only begun…

ε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-зε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-зε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-зε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-зε�-з_Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ_ε�-з

A/N: Omygosh! First horror story! Yay. :D Hope you liked/loved or hated it xD but mostly like or loved it! Thanks for reading!!

© 2012 Carefulx


Author's Note

Carefulx
This is my first Horror Short Story! =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012
Tags: Horror, Valentina, Death

Author

Carefulx
Carefulx

WonderLand xD, NY



About
Hey! What's up?! Hows it going?! xD My name: Allison Pronounced: Uhh...I have no freaking clue but I'm guessing its A-ly-sun? P: Age: AGE is only a NUMBER!! Lol Jk I'm 15! Ethnicit.. more..

Writing