Chapter 2: Cullen?

Chapter 2: Cullen?

A Chapter by Carmella

I stared and waited for my answer. The man looked at the boy, me then the boy again.

"My name is Carlisle Cullen. This is Edward." the man said still holding Edward's shirt.

I said nothing I was to busy looking at his eyes, gold color, not like mine or 'Edward's'.

"What is your name child?" Carlisle asked. This send another growl from Edward.

"Mi llama Carmella." I said in spainsh hoping he wouldn't know what I said.

"We know you can speak english." Edward growled again.

I hissed at him.

"Now now. Just how old are you?" Carlisle asked.

"18." it wasn't a lie but it wasn't true either.

"Quit lieing!" Edward lunched toward me but Carlisle still had his shirt.

"How do you know?!" I yelled fed you with him.

"I can hear your thoughts!" he yelled back.

"Now your lieing!"  I yelled back.

Edward torn lose from Carlisle's grip and ran for me.

I hissed and jummped on him. He kicked me off and I flew down the street. I ran with a crazy fast speed and ramped into him knocking him backwards. I jumpped on him again and held his arms behind his back and was going to bite his neck until he kicked me again.

"ENOUGH!" Carlisle boomed and held me and Edward away from each other. Growls and hisses still rolling.

"There aren't many of us and we need to learn to get together." Carlisle said calmly still holding us back.

"There is no we!" Edward yelled.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

We both push away from Carlisle and walk in different dirctions.

"Young lady. You've be 18 for how long?" Carlisle asked as a last hope to get me to stay.

It worked. I stoped dead in my tracks.

"25 years." Edward answered before I could.

"Is that right?"

All I could do was nod.

"Living on human blood?"

Again I nodded.

"Let us help you. There is a better way to live than this. You know that dont you?"

 

Another flashback hit me.

 

 

A few year years ago. About 3 in the morning a woman was walking around. I didn't know why and didn't care. I just jumpped and bit her neck. When she stopped moving I noticed then was a sliver chain on her neck. I finished her and looked at her.

Her short black hair had drops of red heaven in it. Like all the others her eyes were frozen open. So i closed them and looked at the chain. It was a locket I opened it.

It said 'To mommy' a picture of this woman, a man and a little boy was inside.

 

 

I fell to my knees at the pain in my chest. I closed my eyes waiting for the invisble tears to fall. A pair of arms wrapped my shoulders.

"Thats horrible." Edward said pulling my close.

Carlisle held my hand, "Whatever you remebered I bet you see why you should stop killing humans."

I nodded, to choked up to speak.

 

Carlise told me why his eyes were gold and he taught Edward and I how to hunt and drink animal blood. Years later 1921 to be right. We moved to Wisconsin; better game.

He took up being a doctor there and Edward and I had to go to high school. One night we found out after a late night race, we had a mother.

"Whoa. Carlisle who's this?" I asked, beat Edward to the punch there.

"This is Esme Evenson. I treated her in Ohio when she was sixteen. She almost killed herself, I got there just in time." Carlisle said holding her hand.

She was still going trough the pain of being turned into one of us.

Once she was better 'daddy' married her. That meant he could adopt Edward and I. So we became Cullens.

We were as happy as a vampire family could be. But we could never stick in once place for very long. We moved back to my beloved New York.

Carlisle knew that this hurt me very much but we had to move. So I visted my parents.

They died four years after I was turned into a vampire.

"Hi mom and dad." I said to their tombstones kneeling a good lenght away.

"Its me, Carmella. Nina? Well I know you said someday I'd join you in the best place in the world, but um.." I was trying to hold back sobbs. "Not anytime soon, I'm sorry. Dr. Cullen ; my new adpoted dad said that I just might live until the Earth dies. I'm sorry. I love you." I kissed the tombstones, and those of my sisters and brothers.

"I bet you did great Carmen. Sorry I misses our show." I said saving my youngest sister for last.

"Come on Car. We gota go." Edward said mintues later holding my shoulder.

"Hey Ed?" I said my back turned to him.

"Yeah?" normaly he hates when I call him Ed.

"I'm a good sister right?" asked trying to lose the tears in my voice.

"Yea, you know I love you, your the best sister ever." Edward said, I could hea the smile in his voice.

"Love you too Ed." I turned and smiled.

The only we hated was school. Worst ever.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on February 6, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella