Forks

Forks

A Chapter by Carmella

Its been six years. Or just about. I got a purple heart and a sliver star for my army time. All that time my family hasn't been forgoten.

 

Carmella,

    Your going to find everything different. We have three new members to our little family. Emma and Jasper. Rosalie picked herself a mate; you'll like him. His name is Emmett. Just so you know we've moved to the little town of Forks. I send you the picture and address.

~Edward

 

So Forks is were I went. The house was big and white, just like 'mommy and daddy' liked. There was a big sign in the window covered in pink barbie stickers and shinny junk. God Edward.....

I knew it wasn't locked but I didn't want to turn the knob. I took a breath then turned.

"WELCOME HOME!" the voiced boomed.

I looke around and saw new faces. A blonde boy who looked southern but kinda cute. Holding his hand was a girl with longish short blonde hair with red black eyes. And the big one.

 

He looked like the cutest thing. But his fingers were inerlaced with Rosalie's.

"We've missed you honey." Esme said hugging me.

"I've missed you too mom." I said hugging back.

 

The room gasped.

 

"I told you its ok. You don't have to call me mom." Emse looked worried.

Everyone did too.

"What's wrong? Are my eyes red or something?" I asked.

"You can be angery." Edward said.

"I won't mind it ok." Rosalie said after him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked very confussed.

"Carmella our home. It's very different now. You can be upset." Carlisle said reaching for me.

"No she's ok. Shaken and confussed but not angry." the blonde boy said looking at me puzzled.

"Are you sure honey?" the girl asked.

"Oh, Emma and Jasper." Edward said taking my hand.

"Edward back up she's dizzy."

"Maybe you should sit."

"No she needs blood."

"No she-"

"Don't say it your-"

Thousands of voices ringing in my head, feeling swirling around.

"STOP IT!" I fell to my knees.

Everyone crowded in  second. Words of worry filling my ears.

"STOP!" I yelled my head throbing.

"No ones saying anything." Carlisle said holding my hand.

Edward fell too.

"Edward!" Esme called running to him.

"GET HER OUT!" Edward yelled.

"Out where?" Carlisle asked picking me up.

"OUT OF MY HEAD!"

"What?!"Carlisle called with me in his arms.

 

 

Edward was trying to push me out but he was shoving me deeper in mine. Rushing human thought in my mind and his.

 



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on February 15, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella