Mates

Mates

A Chapter by Carmella
"

Ugh do we really- uh hey Edward!

"

The years past by with almost no problems. I say almost because of the wannabe werewolfs. We had to sign some damn treaty. But for the most part we had everything ok. Emma and Jasper warmed up slowly, but now I wasn't scared to call Emma my sister and Jasper my brother. My gift got along nicely, as it turns out my gift was that I could take over someones body, and do whatever I wanted.I could even get in Edward's head and talk to him when no one else could.

 

But over the years I noitcied something; something bad. I liked Emmett, more than anyone else. Maybe more than Rosalie. I loved him. But not like Edward or Jasper; they were brothers. Emmett was so different. I made him laugh and he made me laugh. We were like two puzzle parts, we belonged. Unlike Rose who never laughed, hardly smiled and didn't think Emmett was funny. It broke my heart when I'd hear the thumps down the hall. But Edward knew, he never said anything he knew better. We both STILL had no mates. Jasper might have thought he knew, but didn't.

 

"Edward, Carmella, may we speak to you?" Carlisle said Esme followed behind him.

"Um sure." we both said, we put our books back were they went in the study.

"Sit please." Carlisle said sitting and Esme sitting next to him on his little couch in the study.

We sat in chairs.

"Now we both think it's time that you both found a mate." Carlisle said.

We both groaned. It was like getting 'The Talk' only vampire style.

"Now now calm down. We know its mid year and in this time its very different from when we first started our home so at the end of the year we want you two to try and find someone." Esme said as motherly as she could; she hated to see us leave.

"Why, what if we don't find mates and go mateless forever?" I asked.

 

I can't have Emmett so what the point.

 

Carmella, theres nothing you can do, just find a new mate is the only way to forget Emmett.

 

Edward, its not like we broke up and l can't forget him. HE LIVES HERE!

 

"Alright kids talk to us not each other metally." Carlisle said.

"Carlisle shouldn't we get ready for school?" I said reaching for something to get us out of this mess.

"Oh alright you can go." Carlisle said.

 

I ran out and wanted to get to my baby. My beautful car; a blue custom convertible mustang. I called it my blue bullet or my blue baby. I liked it way more than Rose's red convertible.

"Ohs how I love you my baby." I said then kissed the hood of my car.

"And it wuvs you Carmella." I heard Emma say.

"It does, if you get close you can hear it talk." I said putting an ear to the hood, "It says it hates your outfit."

Emma's normal; black t-shirt and light gray jeans.

"Hardy har, Carmella." Emma said.

"I like her outfit." Jasper said taking Emma's waist and pulling her close kissing her cheek.

"Na Carm's is better. TOKYO!" Emmett boomed pushing past Emma's and Jasper's normal morning sence.

 

I'd taken to anime when it came out. Bright color's and anime tees were my normal. Today was Code Geass, Lelouch and Rolo with my FMA watch in my jeans.

 

"Area 11." I laughed throwing my back pack in the car.

"Yeah yeah." Emmett rolled his eyes.

"School." Edward said getting in his Volo.

"Meeeooowww." I said getting in my car.

 

When we got to school l saw the new girl. Bella Swan.

 

"Look new meat! Get it swan, brid, meat?" I Iaughed and Emmett  did the same.

"Ugh thats so not funny Carmella." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Some of us know what funny is Rosey." I said overly rolling my eyes.

"Come on lets go already." Edward said getting out of his freaking Volo.

"Bad mood much brother dear?" I asked then I saw how black his eyes were.

 

The day embbed, lunch was the thing I looked forward to. After Edward's sicence class I was wondering about the Swan girl. He looked to be in a mood. And he sat with his back to us. I wanted to badly to poke him hard enough that he'd fall and make a fool of himself but my gut told me to day was not a good day for that.

 

He wa staring. Staring right at her. It like he was waiting, like her head was gonna pop off. I slipped myself a little ito his mind. I was getting better but it was still hard to get in one's mind without passing out. So I closed my eyes and let myself in. I got in and saw what he tought and my eye's snapped open. I fealt hurt, and backstabbed. Invisable tears flowed.

 

Edward couldn't get in her mind and would try his hardest to get in. And that meant he was going to be spending lots of time with her.

 

 

Edward found his mate.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling promblems, please give feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

fine I will ignore them. but check back over for them. ^
besides that.....good job, it's getting better, just try not to jump to a conclusion right away :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 20, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella