Breaking point

Breaking point

A Chapter by Carmella

"You what." Rosalie hissed.

 

Emmett's grip got tighter and he held me close to his chest. I felt the air in his chest as he held me.

 

"Emmett, what did you say to her." Rosalie said stepping closer to us.

"I said I love her." Emmett said.

"More than me?" Rosalie stared icely at me.

"Oh god there she is!" Esme's voice chimed in.

 

Her and Carlilse ran over to us. Emmett released his grip. Esme hugged me tight my eyes were still locked on Emmett and Rosalie.

 

"Careful. She's still unstable." Jasper said to Carlilse.

"Its ok now honey. We're here and nothing esle is going to happen to you." Esme said to me looking me in my no dout dark black eyes.

"Maybe you should hunt with Edward." Carlilse said looking at Edward.

 

Edward was looking a dirt. I knew what he was thinking, debeating weather or not to kill me. I was stupid to say what I did. I slid out of Esme's arms and nodded to go out on my own. Carlilse looked worried but allowed. I nodded a thank you.

 

I needed to kill the thirst before I did anything else stupid. I spotted some elk. I had my fill  before the sun went down. I slipped back in not wanted to spoted though my window and turned on my super dance-dance game from Japan. I but it on 'The Rage Beat' and started to dance. Bad luck is so good.

As I rounded to 3000000 points Edward walked in and leaned on the door post.

 

"Yes?" I asked as Hiro started his solo.

"You wanna talk?" he asked.


"Yeah...I...want...to...saysorry." I was trying to talk and keep up at the same time.

"Not gonna cut it this time Car." he said.

"Well...I..don'tknow...what..tosay." I was nearer to the end now but still trying.

"Maybe something about that new girl?" Edward said a hint of poison in his voice.

"Yeahbenice." I spun; last move.

 

The screen fasted my score and I jumpped as it said I had to. Then I took the helmet off. I looked at Edward who looked like he was ready to burn my at the stake.

 

"You sure thats it?" he asked.

"Um sure." I didn't wanna push it and say I knew she would, well might be his mate.

"Damnit Carmella!" he yelled. "I know what your thinking and what you did! How you feel about this girl and why! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT! I SCREWED UP AND I DON'T NEED A MIND-READER, EMPATH OR ANYONE TO TELL ME THAT! I GET IT I'M STUPID! NOW GET OUT!!!!!!" I yelled back.

"FINE THEN!" Edward yelled slaming the door.

 

I throw my self on the Japanese bed and burried my head in pillows. I mumbbled curses in Japanese. Then got up and put a Linkin Park CD in the player. A place for my head started playing so I hit repeat. I began to sing along in the middle.

 

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. "GO AWAY YOU!"

 The fit of rage filling.

"SHUT...UP...WHAT!" the yelled went on.

"Done yet?" Rosalie asked letting herself in.

"Get out." I said as the song restarted.

"Emmett lied. He loves you like a sister, a baby sister." she was smug and walked a circle around me.

"I hate when you say you don't understand.You try to take the best of me."

"What?"

"GO AWAY!" I yelled my eyes black again I pushed her out the window.

"SHUT......UP......WHAT!!!!!!!!!" I yelled with the song. "FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO FEED YOUR GREED!"

 

I ran at her, fed up and tired. She ran back I kicked her a good 20 feet from me and I heard a bone crack. Her eyes went black too. I ripped at her blonde hair and light purple dress. She tried to get my brown hair and Code Geass shirt. Voices filled the air behind us. My pyscho had taken over and now the only thing I wanted to do was kill.

 

"You can't kill me you know. Emmett won't let you." Rosalie laughed.

 

Another flash back hit me.

 

"You can't get your dollie back!" said Amy Bird holding the doll my grandmother made me.

"Give it back!" I was six.

She dropped it and kicked in the dirt, "Mommy won't let me have it. It's to old and gross for good girls to have! Buh Bye trashy!"

 

"Well? Are you going to kill me?" Rosalie asked snapping me back.

My lip curled back and I smiled, "I'm going to RE-kill you." I said running toward her.

 

Again my teeth sunk in to her arm as she yelled in pain. This time the arm came off. No one dare stop me now. They were holding Emmett back.

 

I reached my breaking point.

 

 

 

I was going to kill any one that came to close.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore grammar and spelling problems please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on February 25, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella