Baseball

Baseball

A Chapter by Carmella

She had to know, its my bad luck that brought this upon us. Details to long and boring to go into Edward, being the sweetheart a*****e he is though it'd be 'good' for a family meeting. Joy.

"I think it's a good idea Edward have Bella come to vist." Esme said drawing again.

"Yes Edward we'd love to get to know her better." Carlisle said looking up from his book.

"I know her well enough." I moped at the far end of the room.

"Carmy don't be like that." Emmett said getting close.

"It could be worse huh Jasper, check." Emma said playing chess again with Jasper.

"I don't know, it might still be hard for me." Jasper said moving away from Emma's peice.

"I'll be there Jasper honey no need to worry ok?" Emma said thinking of a move.

"And there might just be a storm so we can play some baseball." Emmett laughed pulling me into his lap, "Purr my pet."

"Kiss my a*s I ain't purring." I growled.

"Gladly, bend over."

Emma threw a pawn at Emmett's head, "That's gross Em."

"Checkmate Emma." Jasper said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day I had this knot in my stomach again like when I was fighting or with- nevermind. Emma changed into her Oran shirt with the twins on it while waiting for Bella and read number 11 again. I changed into my Bleach Rukia shirt and waited.

 

"When's she getting here?" I asked helping Esme cook.

"Soon don't worry love." Esme said trying to make the best food she could.

 

The smell of blood came from outside.

 

"Get ready human coming in." I said.

 

Edward showed Bella in and I lined up just like back in the day and stood at attention.

 

"What is she doing?" Bella asked.

"Standing at attention." Edward laughed, "You can stop now Car."

I relaxed, "Nice ta see ya Bells." I said holding out my hand.

She looked at Edward then my hand then Edward again.

"Oh for Apolo's sake! I...am...not...going..to....bite you." I said trying to be clear.

"Chill babe." Emmett said behind me, "Hey Bell's."  Emmett's hand went around mine, "Nice to see ya again." I felt him smile.

"Hello Emmett. What smells so good?" Bella said.

"That's us, were cooking for once." Esme laughed.

"O-Oh we already ate." Bella said.

"Thats fine we made to much anyway." I said pushing Emmett's hand out of my face.

 

Emma and Jasper came through an open window.

"Wow Ed she does smell good. If ya like that sorta smell." Emma said.

"Oh I almost forgot this is Emma." Carlisle said wiping his hands and pointing to Emma.

"Charmed." she lied; she was about as happy as I was about this.

"And Jasper the newest to our rangs and to give up on human blood." Carlisle said while Jasper looked pained.

"Where's Rosalie?" Bella asked, "I though you had three sisters."

 

My body started to shake, I hated that name it reminded me what I'd done to Emmett and worse what had happened to me after and before my fangs sunk into her arm.

 

"Gone. She's not with us any more." Carlisle answered.

"What happened." Bella kept asking stupid questions just like any other human.

"I tore-" a voice started from my mouth but Ed covered it.

"She just didn't want to be here any more now let me show you around."  Ed said saving my a*s.

 

Thanks Ed I owe you.

 

Hell yea you do...

 

I laughed and Emmett took me upstairs.

"You ok babe?" he asked.

I flopped on my bed, "Fine, just fine." I said between laughs.

"Gonna be a storm, wanna play some baseball? If your on my team you can bat first." He said laying next to me.

"You know Carlisle won't let me be on your team." I said snuggling into his big arms into a bear hug wich cracked my back nicely.

"Then you gonna get creamed babe." Emmett said holding me tighter.

"Oh you wish." I said smirking.

 

The sky darken up enough to know ther was a storm coming. I bet Emmett to Edward's room were he was dancing with Bella... don't ask me why.

 

"Oh Edward," I sang, "There gonna be a big strom in a few minnnnnntues! Get your gear!" I sang then slammed the door to change.

 

I changed into my gear and ran with Emmett to the field. And we waited for Edward and Bella. When they got there the teams were already picked. And all that was left was for Bella to try and help Esme with the outs and things.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett said.

"I know you cheat." Esme said.

 

It was a good game until Emma saw and heard three people coming through. Well they weren't people.

 

 

They were vampires.

 

Who fed on humans.

 

 

 

Game over.



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ignore spelling and grammar, feedback?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Added on April 22, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella