And so it begins

And so it begins

A Chapter by Carmella

I tossed my hat to Ed and we all gathered around Bella. While we tried to make it seem she was one of us. Three vampires gave from the mist; a woman and two males.

 

"We found your ball." the one male said who seemed like the leader but there was something off...

"Why thank you." Carlisle said catching the ball.

"Could you use three more players?" the first one asked.

"No I think we might just call it a day." I couldn't help but notice Carlisle's look at this man; he didn't trust him either. And Edward was staring at the other male.

"It's a lovely night why turn in now?" the first one asked.

"Don't mind me," I butted in, "But there have been some reports about people dieing of blood lose from sharp objects to the neck. Would you have something to do with that?" I asked.

"We did, we did not know the land was claimed but we led them north no need to worry." the first said.

"Well thank you again, now that I think of it a few of our people are headed home so you can take their spots." Carlisle said throwing the ball back to the 'leader'

"No no I'm with one the the wicked curveball." the woman said.

"Well then you pitch, and weren't you up to bat babe?" Emmett asked.

"You bet." I said taking the bat.

 

And of course the wind had to blow. And not just blow no, breeze. One of those clear nice breezes that have no sent to them. So even with my hat and Edward right night to her sent blow right over us. Bella shoulda just worn a sign saying, 'Hey I'm a human! Eat me!'

 

The other male took a deep breath then said, "Mmm you brought a snack." The lunched at her.

 

We got in the way, I stood at Edward's right side.

 

"It would seem the game is over. Come James." the 'leader' said.

James stood there for a while then left. Then the woman.

 

"Get in the car." I growled at Edward.

 

Crap...

 

We rushed home and packed backpacks knowing that we might gave to hide Bella.

 

Carm you there

No my mind turned off. Yes I'm here! I thought while packing.

We're gonna need to mask Bella's sent. Jame's is a hunting tracker.

I know that, he won't have staied if he wasn't trying to rember something. I have two coats and a jacket. Does she need shoes?

No the coat and jacket will be fine, but maybe a shirt too.

On it.

Thanks Car, and if we don't-

Shut it. We'll find this a*s and burn 'em whole...

 

We loaded the cars with everything needed. The drive different ways and sall him as long as possible until Bell was save.

 

"Don't worry Edward nothings gonna get her." Emma said once Bella had everything and was ready to go.

"Emma and I will run her south." Jasper said.

"Then I'll join them once I'm done will the false trail." I said putting on Bella's jacket.

"Right." Edward took a deep unneeded breath then said good bye to Bella.

 

 

And so it begins...



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

good, but don't get mad at me....PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THOSE GRAMMAR ERRORS IT'S BEGINNING TO DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!! Please at least proof read Carmy! Thankies!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 26, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella