The leaving.

The leaving.

A Chapter by Carmella

I sat in my room for awhile after the party. Emma tried to calm Jasper. Edward was driving Bella home. I couldn't pick up readings on Esme and Carlisle, but Emmett was on his way up the stairs to my room.

But by the time he reached in I was outside awaiting Edward's return. He was driving home at his normal 90 mph something on his mind.... Bella...shocker.

 

What's up bro?

Other than you on the roof of my car? I couldn't get in so I hopped on top.

It's about Bella isn't it?

Yes, it isn't safe for her anymore with us around.

And with us gone Jame's mate with kill her with out a second thought.

There are more shapeshifters around, you know that.

I also know what the major imports and exports of Japan are, it doesn't mean that their useful.

Don't be a smartass Carmella.

Stop being a tightass Edward.

 

He hit the brake and I flew off the car roof and into the street. He ran out to where I 'fell' and gripped me by my shirt and held me up.

 

"Where do you get off?! You've never put a human in such danger!" he growled at me with bared fangs.

"Try again! We all put THOUSANDS of human in danger just because of what we are!" I growled right back.

"But you don't love them! You killed the only person that came between you and Emmett and she loved him too you know!"

 

Something clicked, as it had happened before...Rosalie died.

 

I felt my eyes turn black, my skin felt colder, and my mouth filled with the most deadly venom. For a short moment I saw myself in my brother's shocked open eyes. then my own body slump as I body jumped into Ed's.

 

What do you plan to do with me!

 

I didn't answer I just ran. As far away as possible from my body. I ran for hours until I saw the sun starting to rise. I let go of the hold I had on Edward. Flying me into my own my body and that morning I left....

 

 

                          ~~~~~~~~~Edward~~~~~~~~

 

She left. She left everything. Bella cried. But Bella had to remain safe.

 

That morning Carmella mastered something new. She blocked my mind from remebering where her body was. When I did find it, there was a note in its place.

 

'Wait and see. You'll be sorry, brother.

                                   -Your sister'

 

Esme looked like she was going to burst into tears. Emmett had punched a good sized hole in the wall. Jasper looked the worse and Emma had this look of hate on her.

 

"You had to say Rosalie's name. You just had to." Emma said trying to help Jasper.

"You did this?" Emmett said turning toward me.

"Emmett, you don't-" I said looking away.

Emmett lifted me off the floor just like I'd done to Carmella, "Do you like making my life hell! Carmella is all I have left!" Emmett yelled pictures of Rosalie's and Carmella's fight that'd killed her. Then the same pictures of same thing flashed in everyone mind.

"What happened to Rose wasn't my fault. It'd was Carmella's."

Emmett punched my square in the face.

"Stop talking about her like she's dead! Carmella isn't!"

"Emmett, Edward that's enough we have to leave now." Carlisle said holding Esme.

"But what about Carmella! She won't-" Esme started.

"I already know where she's going." Carlisle said. And with that we left. Or look back.

 

As I walked past Carmella's room, it sounded like her voice reading the note aloud.

"Wait and see. You'll be sorry, brother."



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
sorry it's been so long. Summer is bad for me to stay put ^^' feedback please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on June 16, 2009
Last Updated on June 16, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella