Chapter 1: Me, Myself, and I

Chapter 1: Me, Myself, and I

A Chapter by TheWriter

 I woke up to light shining through the window. I sighed, another boring say of my life. Well, actually todays different me and my pack moved to somewhere called Sunset Valley last night. Oh did I forget to explain? I'm not your typical girl, I'm a werewolf. The kind that actually changes into the animal shape of wolf with the paws and everything. A pack to a werewolf is everything. A pack means family, safety, trust, everything. Wolves without packs go insane, we call them rouges. They were kicked out of their packs  for reasons. The leading of the pack is called an Alpha. Alphas are the strongest of the pack, the leader, the members of the pack must treat the Alpha with the upmost respect and follow every single command. I mean there's no rebelling at all because Alphas have an Alpha voice which pressures you into doing whatever he or she says no matter what. It actually hurts when you try to disobey.  The Alpha's mate is called the Luna you must treat her with the same respect, she is like the mother of the pack. I'll explain mates later. Beta is the second in command under Alpha and Luna, Alphas most trusted member. Omegas which are the lowest rank and people in between.


 My father used to be the Alpha of our pack but a few days ago my pack got raided, half of our pack was killed and many were injured. My mother and father were killed trying to save me and my brother. That is the reason we moved, because it was way too dangerous being so vulnerable. My brother is now Alpha, Alpha roles are passed down to their children.

 

Mates are werewolves other halves. Basically soul mates. They love each no matter what happens. They can calm you down even when you are at your maddest. Whenever you guys touch or kiss sparks and fireworks is all you feel. They are extremely protective and heartbroken when your sad.The moon goddess assigns you a mate when you are 16. When you first sense your mate you smell them. Their scent is super intoxicating and it's the best thing you ever smelled. Then after you find each other you must accept each other. The male "marks" the female by injecting the female in the neck with their canines. Therefore fusing their scents. Wherever the female goes other males can smell that she was marked which ment she was off limits. And then they MAKE BABIES, completing the process. Mates are destined for each other since birth.


 Every werewolf has an innerwolf which talks to them inside their head. Sounds weird right? Anyway you give them control when you turn and you are inside their heads.

 

 Anyway my names Aubrey Jennings and I'm 17. My wolf's name is Jasmine. My brother is 18 and his name is Kaeden, his wolf's name is Tylen. He found his mate Jessie who is the same age as me and is my bestfriend.

 That is my life currently and tomorrow's my first day of school.



© 2013 TheWriter


Author's Note

TheWriter
Ignore grammar and please leave comments I want to know if what I'm doing is satisfactory.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013
Tags: Romance, werewolf, mates


Author

TheWriter
TheWriter

CA



Writing
:) :)

A Chapter by TheWriter


His Mate His Mate

A Book by TheWriter