Chapter 2:Finding Him

Chapter 2:Finding Him

A Chapter by TheWriter

I sat on my bed pondering wether to get up and get ready to drown in a hellhole called school or just lie in my bed forever.

 

"AUBREY AUBREY GET YOUR LAZY A*S UP!" My bestfriend/brothers mate Jessie said while bursting into the door and jumping on my bed.

 

"Alright, alright." I said while hugging my pillow.

 

Kill me now. I thought

 

I heard that! Jessie replied through our mindlink.

 

Werewolve packs can share mindlinks where you can either send thoughts to each or listen to eachothers thoughts.

 

Whoops. I said after hearing the rest of the packs laughter. Then I quickly shut her out.

 

I hopped out of bed then headed  to the bathroom. I took a shower, threw on a white blouse and a vest over it, then some skinny jeans. After, I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I quickly put on some combat boots grabbed my school bag and headed out the door. I saw Jessie waiting outside for me in her car so I hopped in.

 

"Where's Kaeden?" I asked while Jessie pulled out of the driveway and started down the road.

 

"He is riding with Connor." She replied. Connor was the beta of the pack (second in command)

 

I was a third in command and I was the trainer. I trained most of  our pack in fighting. I was 3rd best fighter along with Connor and the Alpha, my brother. I may not be the strongest person but I'm agile and stealthy, that is what I depend on when fighting. Because I'm probably pretty weak. I'm just a tad bit stronger than Jessie

 

We arived at school. Me and Jessie walked into the school and the first thing we notice the school is all werewolves. Which is dangerous because we moved to be away from werewolves! OH MY GOD. We are TOO VULNERABLE. Then I noticed they all had the same tattoo on their arms a swirl. NOO they're from the Nightwalker pack. Strongest pack in the world they have over 600 members which means we are toast because right now my pack, the Shimmering Water pack has only 50. Nightwalkers are also the cruelest pack out thier mostly because thier Alpha is pretty vicious.

 

"Oh MY God Jessie" I said.

 

"SHHH just act normal, hopefully they wont notice us" she replied.

 

We took one step. And everyone stopped and turned to look at us.

 

"Oh s**t" I muttered.

 

Me and Jessie started backing away slowly.

 

"STOP" a powerful voice cut through the air.

 

My wolf whimpered. D****T. If an Alpha is powerful enough they can make other packs submit. This Alpha must be a dominant. Dominants are more powerful than regular Alphas.

 

Me and Jessie stopped. I smelled somehting really sweet like rain, ocean, and woods. Then came through the crowd a GOD LIKE CREATURE I MEAN HE IS HOTTER THAN TAYLOR LAUGHTNER  AND CHANNING TATUM COMBINED TIMES A THOUSAND. He had dirty blond hair and piercing green eyes. He was pretty tall like 6'4. And sadly I was like 5'5 .

 

MATE my wolf purred in my head. We kept looking at each other forever. Then a guy behind him cleared his throat.

 

"Oh yeah. um state your business."The godlike creature said.

 

"We are the from the shimmering water pack." I replied.

 

"Shimmering water pack? Aren't you from Ohio. Why are you here in California?" he asked

 

"We got raided and whiped half the pack out. We moved here because we thought no packs were located here. Escpecially the Nightstalker pack..."I said

 

"Whatever you decide to do just know that we dont go down without a fight."I added

 

"Dont worry we'll let you pass, on one condition your pack is now part of this pack"he said.

 

"I'll think about it"I said.

 

When I walked pass him I bumped into him. I ignored the sparks and sped off to the office with Jessie. I couldn't have an Alpha as a mate. I can't be Luna I'm not fit to rule a pack! I'm 17 for crying out loud! Especially the Nightwalker pack, this pack has over 600 members. UGHHH I'M SO COMPLICATED! I didn't look back.

 

 

 

 



© 2013 TheWriter


Author's Note

TheWriter
I know you guys might think my style of writing is pathetic, especially since this writing site is so mature. But I thought this concept of werewolves really shows love in a different perspection.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013
Tags: romance, werewolf, mates


Author

TheWriter
TheWriter

CA



Writing
:) :)

A Chapter by TheWriter


His Mate His Mate

A Book by TheWriter