Junior

Junior

A Story by Carolina Constante

His hazel eyes glistened in the suns reflection and his carmel skin took my breath away. He was wearing a black sweatshirt,navy blue dickies and black air jordans. His hair, freshly cut walking with some other guy. Melissa and I were walking out of bushes in our apartment complex. I got butterflies in my stomach when he walked by me. The feeling when you know their the one you want. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Did he notice me? "Boom" the basketball hit me in the head. Melissa rushed over to me,"Are you okay?" she asks me. I wasn't paying attention he was still in my mind I thought to myself somehow some way I will see him again. I went home jumped in my bed and tried to imagine his face again. I dreamed about him that night. I was in the middle of a big garden. Beautiful birds with varieties of  bright colors soared through the big baby blue sky above me. The aroma of coconut drifting from the trees and a big beautiful pond so clean you can see the bottom with baby ducks swimming in it. I walked down a hill filled with flowers of all colors and there he was. His charming good looks and adorable smile. I walk to him and he gently pushes my body against his. The scent of Caron's Poivre cologne filled up the little bit of space between our bodies. He reached behind his back and says,"I have something for you." He hands me a white rose and he says to me,"This rose does not compare to your beauty.I could conquer the whole world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other."  The pleasure of his kiss caressed me like no other. As my lips and his joined the white rose started to glow. It was a sight so precious I felt unique like our love for each other is more stronger than any other. He grabbed my hand and we walked back up the hill toward a light. The light was so bright I could barely even take a glimpse at it. The closer we got the stronger the force got. Once we were right in front of it we got sucked in. "Wake up and take max out!" I wake up startled to see my sister by the bed next to me telling me to take the dog outside to go pee. The alarm ringing like an annoying siren right by my ear almost going to blow my eardrums. I slam down the dismiss button, throw on my big white hoody and take the dog outside. I look around for him but he is not in sight. Later on when I take the dog outside again around the afternoon I saw him. He was in a big circle with a whole bunch of his homies. He saw me and then tells his homeboys something then they all look at me. I started to feel uncomfortable and walk as fast as I could back inside trying not to make it obvious that I saw them staring at me.

© 2014 Carolina Constante


Author's Note

Carolina Constante
I am not done but here is a little preview<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seem like interesting story...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Carolina Constante

9 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
1 Review
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Tags: #love, #romance, #feelings