Why are you still with me?

Why are you still with me?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Must appreciate the gift of love. Come rarely into a life.

"

Wife with child.

 

 

  Why are you still here with me?

 

 

Sometime you are so far away from me.

I see your sad eyes filled with fear and disappointment.


You lay your head into my chest. You asked. “Why are you still here with me? So many friends and lovers have left me. I can’t get anything right.”


I whispered we will be okay my love. If you fall behind. I will wait for you. I will hold you till all the fears and sadness goes away.


I have learn keeping love and passion alive is the hardest part of a life. You must give and give with all your heart. Then accept the gift of love with thankfulness and praise.


I bring you to me. I tell  my beautiful lady we need to escape.


Put on your sexy red dress and your favorite red shoes. Allow your hair to fall free.

Tonight we will go dancing. Tonight we will drink sweet wine and laugh again.

Allow the sadness and burden to stay at bay.


I will hold you like you were my last wish. Take you home and love you like you were my only desire and dream.


All I know is you make me want to be alive.


I want to be with you and wish to be with you till my last breath.


                         Coyote

© 2012 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Any mistakes. Please assist a old man. Never too old to learn.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
I really like your work, each of your work takes us to a journey of your life… to the struggles of life, happiness, friendship, love, war, and many more...
“ If you fall behind. I will wait for you. I will hold you till all the fears and sadness goes away.”
~it shows how your love is true and ever passionate.
Wonderful work Mr. Cayote!


Posted 11 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

coyote, i loved this poem! what a lucky lady to be loved like that...you have put that love in beautiful words,,,thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I admire your work because it takes the reader to many places, you have always written from the heart and I value that in art :)
A pleasure to read you again dear friend xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This old man needs no correction. The more I read your writing the more I respect your experiences and in return respect you more as a person. You are a wonderful writer and I learn every time I read your poems. They speak to me even though I'm a girl. Never give up this gift you have and be glad for your memories. They have done wonders for you :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Such true love and passion!!! Great job!!! And I must agree with you -
I have learn keeping love and passion alive is the hardest part of a life. -
This speaks volumes to me!!!! Thanks for the great writing my friend!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
This is beautiful. It just oozes love and reassurance and hope. It's such a gorgeous piece of work.
K

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful poem of your love for your wife... lovely photo coyote ..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You address such an important issue through this stupendous piece!!! An age when people consider marriage an overrated institution, when people don't think twice before parting ways, you have shown what true love is all about.. walking that extra mile to be with your loved one! And no mistakes at all! Your writing style is unique! Just straight from the heart! An honest effort that strikes the chord among its readers! Well done!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There can be no mistakes in a poem such as this, grammatically correct or not, I don't know, but the depth of your commitment and loving sweetness is what all dreams are made of. beautiful write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful tribute to the true center of what love is.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your words portray LOVE as it is meant to be sir ! you are lucky to have been allowed to love this way .. God bless !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2989 Views
95 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..