Is this the end my friend?

Is this the end my friend?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I'm tire of war. I'm tire of naysayers of peace. Is blood and death is what we will leave for the next generation?

"



Is this the end my friend?



I saw children being killed in the Middle East .
They are killing babies.
So many mama's and babies being killed.
Where is God?
Where are the Prophets of peace?

Please lord.
Stop the killing of the innocent.
Allow the gardens of life and minds to grow without fear.

Is this the end my friend?
Jesus told us. Hurt a child. You create pain in him.
Poor Jesus must be crying a million tears for the one million children
dying monthly of starvation.

The guns are a-blazing.
Great cities are falling.
Israel turn the tables.
Once was the prey. Now accomplished killer/predator of people in their way.

There is no room in paradise for men who authorize killing of people and destroying cities.
This is the work of evil.

I believe the world turning a blind eye.
Leaving small country to countries hiding their true reasons to search and destroy.

I go to the quiet forest.
I pray.
Stop the guns.
Stop the bleeding of poor babies, woman and men trying to hold on to their home and cities.
The blood increases everyday.
The blood bath added more war and killing.
Hate is alive and well in our world.

Brother's killing brother. Internal struggle destroying once great countries.
What will be left when we kill  all the kindness that is left?

Who is crying for the misplaced Libyan and Palestinian?
Israel must stop pushing people away from their homeland
and Libya must regain wisdom.

I'm tire of war.
Where are the gentle hands of peace?
Where are the voices of love to stop the madness?

Is this the end my friend?
Are all of our hands soaked deep in  blood?
We don't see the misery around us?

Was an old myth.
Where Soldiers would not fight anymore.
Where greed and hate lost strength standing alone.

War is a sin.
Killing women and children for the profit of war.
Make any country involved guilty as the Soldiers or country doing the killing.


Time for people of peace to stand together everywhere.

If you stand for nothing. Don't raise your voice in disappointment.
What will you do when your child will march off to war because you did
not give a nickle.

War is a sin, my friend.
                             Coyote








© 2012 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
I hate the wars. I will never understand how anyone can kill a child?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
humans are power hungry beings... some keep on feeding the fires of greed... the worst thing is that when the fire blows up for it reaches its limits then war will be the result... war and its drastic effects... how can we stop war on this conflicting human nature, the clash of personal beliefs and hunger for something more... it’s tiring at times that humans never learned from the mistakes of the past… like everything keeps on reaping itself… a cycle that never ends… I often wonder if the hands of karma and fate are part of this… mother nature and the next generation are suffering for some neglected to thing about the effects of war into a child’s mind or no child has lived to see the next future for they have suffer the consequences of this conflict which is death and lastly nature and its inhabitants are slowly dying as well… Lies and Truth are mixed up, turning into a confusion that end up in war and the understanding each other’s point of view is totally erase by anger fueled with greed making both parties blind from the truth…
a very expressive piece mr. Cayote…
thought-provoking as well….
Brilliant!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Powerful write. I think that war is such a destruction that too many people, unless the see it first hand or experience it, they won't understand or make a stand. in a sad direction, the world is. People killing people that are probably more alike then they would ever know and for what in the end? What's worth your life for real? An idea? Freedom is just an idea, that's it, no one is truly free. Religion is a perspective, yet people fight and kill for it when it should be something that's beautiful and sacred. And who suffers the most? The innocent! Sorry, your poem was good and it got me on a roll...I understand completely.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

11 Years Ago

I don't like watching the news. Always more useless killings. I believe the rich nations need to bac.. read more
Morgan Storms

11 Years Ago

I am right there with you.
After seeing the things I've seen, I've come to the conclusion that peace may not be within our lifetime. Though I would love to be proven wrong. This corrupt government profits from war and the death of our fallen brothers and sisters. Whenever I turn around the media posts a picture of a fallen brother or sister and Uncle Sam goes "Look! Look what the terrorists did, they killed your fellow countrymen, avenge them! Fight!". And like sheep we listen, we enlist, we go fight, some of us die, and the cycle repeats. The day we say no more and show the government that they only have their lies and secrets, then we can have peace. Beautiful poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's a bloodbath caused by petty arguments over religion, race and polities. Children have to become adults before childhood ends. Justice is already a twisted form of corruption. Pleasant dreams have now darkened to nightmares. The only peace we have is in our sleep, but even then, it may be destroyed. What has the world become, I ask. We need to remove our rose-tinted glasses ad look into reality. Peace... is now just words....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

11 Years Ago

When we accept war and violence as norm. The government had won. People must not be blinded by lies .. read more
I can't say I know what it's like to be in war or anything expressed in this piece. I suppose that they feel justified doing it.
I must say that this one is the first I haven't read in a while and it's very real and such a great piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

War never changes, I hope no one has to experience it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I just wrote a prayer to God..I do that sometimes..Coyote..we don't make wars..governments do...organizations do...spending more time on weapons than understanding differences...but...those that make a difference do it one person at a time...this is what we are to do... to take it all on...we can't make a difference....but one at a time...we can...Look at what a little grain of sand becomes in a oyster...we can do that Coyote...it may not seem like much...but you leave pearls here...to be read..and to help all of us to realize we are not alone in the direction we need to change...
Did you ever hear about Christmas eve in world war 1 ? If you haven't look it up...You and I don't want this path man kind is on..and we are not alone...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Jesus told us. Hurt a child. You create pain in him.
Poor Jesus must be crying a million tears for the one million children
dying monthly of starvation."

That is so true! One of my ultimate favorite parts of this piece. This poem will forever be in my heart because it expresses exactly what I am feeling, and I am sure others feel the same way.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I see your passion and agree with the distaste for the ugliness of war! I hope we never enjoy this needed task!
A touching write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is so profound and true. I can feel the pain in your words and the wisdom in your thoughts. War is an awful thing, that does nothing but prove how sinfully power-hungry people are, and how far they are willing to go to get what they want. I wish for the older days, when the person calling the war would go out on the front line rather than hiding behind their fancy desk. Perhaps then they'd be less willing to engage in such things. Your poem says it all, and the repitition strengthens the message. Awful how the world has blinded by its own bloodshed. War is a sin. Thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

War, war never changes, I nope no one has to experience something like that.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2546 Views
100 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..