Is this the end my friend?

Is this the end my friend?

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I'm tire of war. I'm tire of naysayers of peace. Is blood and death is what we will leave for the next generation?

"



Is this the end my friend?



I saw children being killed in the Middle East .
They are killing babies.
So many mama's and babies being killed.
Where is God?
Where are the Prophets of peace?

Please lord.
Stop the killing of the innocent.
Allow the gardens of life and minds to grow without fear.

Is this the end my friend?
Jesus told us. Hurt a child. You create pain in him.
Poor Jesus must be crying a million tears for the one million children
dying monthly of starvation.

The guns are a-blazing.
Great cities are falling.
Israel turn the tables.
Once was the prey. Now accomplished killer/predator of people in their way.

There is no room in paradise for men who authorize killing of people and destroying cities.
This is the work of evil.

I believe the world turning a blind eye.
Leaving small country to countries hiding their true reasons to search and destroy.

I go to the quiet forest.
I pray.
Stop the guns.
Stop the bleeding of poor babies, woman and men trying to hold on to their home and cities.
The blood increases everyday.
The blood bath added more war and killing.
Hate is alive and well in our world.

Brother's killing brother. Internal struggle destroying once great countries.
What will be left when we kill  all the kindness that is left?

Who is crying for the misplaced Libyan and Palestinian?
Israel must stop pushing people away from their homeland
and Libya must regain wisdom.

I'm tire of war.
Where are the gentle hands of peace?
Where are the voices of love to stop the madness?

Is this the end my friend?
Are all of our hands soaked deep in  blood?
We don't see the misery around us?

Was an old myth.
Where Soldiers would not fight anymore.
Where greed and hate lost strength standing alone.

War is a sin.
Killing women and children for the profit of war.
Make any country involved guilty as the Soldiers or country doing the killing.


Time for people of peace to stand together everywhere.

If you stand for nothing. Don't raise your voice in disappointment.
What will you do when your child will march off to war because you did
not give a nickle.

War is a sin, my friend.
                             Coyote








© 2012 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
I hate the wars. I will never understand how anyone can kill a child?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
humans are power hungry beings... some keep on feeding the fires of greed... the worst thing is that when the fire blows up for it reaches its limits then war will be the result... war and its drastic effects... how can we stop war on this conflicting human nature, the clash of personal beliefs and hunger for something more... it’s tiring at times that humans never learned from the mistakes of the past… like everything keeps on reaping itself… a cycle that never ends… I often wonder if the hands of karma and fate are part of this… mother nature and the next generation are suffering for some neglected to thing about the effects of war into a child’s mind or no child has lived to see the next future for they have suffer the consequences of this conflict which is death and lastly nature and its inhabitants are slowly dying as well… Lies and Truth are mixed up, turning into a confusion that end up in war and the understanding each other’s point of view is totally erase by anger fueled with greed making both parties blind from the truth…
a very expressive piece mr. Cayote…
thought-provoking as well….
Brilliant!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

good stuff!i feel the mood and emotion that this poem carries with it...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good stuff!i virtually wid everything uve written...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very strong theme in this poem. Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is indeed something I shall never be able to understand my friend. I have spent long hours weighing up the goals and missions and still come to a dead end. I find it abhorrent and something I shall never be able to fathom.
As always, you make me question and question.
Your words are applauded with admiration and understanding :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am a fan of the prose poem and I think that this is one of the best that I've seen. Raises a level of awareness I think and does a good job of putting the conflict into perspective. I must say that the line "What will you do when your child will march off to war because you did not give a nicjle' confused me a bit. I didn't get that line as opposedto the rest of the poem. it didn't feel like it was in step. I was thinking of notions of charity but you were talking about war. All in all I thought that this poem spoke it's message well and spoke it with a great level of profoundness.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Whats happening in the name of religion is hopeless! I'm neither of the mentioned religions, but I follow one of humanity. We are bound with one thread before anything, being humans!
God or whatever energy that looks after us will never like such mayhem, never!
I liked your work very much! Please keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Painful read, but a subject that needs to be addressed. You did it very nicely.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's when the tears go dry, I will begin to lose hope in humanity. There's many of us who still feel. Your voice and vision...empowering.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I never understood how there could be a war on terror when war is terror...it's very much like having sex to preserve chastity...it does not add up. Let us all pray for peace. Bless.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great poem, the emotional intensity is overwhelming.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2546 Views
100 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..