Fever

Fever

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
                       

             Fever

I told her." Love don't die sweetie. Love is like the German wines, become more sweeter and tastier with time." Tonight you are wearing your red dress and dangerous smile. I felt the burning to steal you away and make you my love tonight.

Taunting words requested dancing and some wine tonight.  Your beautiful eyes making promises of perfect night and wild evening. I fall into wild brown eyes and the fever overtake me I want to feel the warmth of your lips upon my lips and the closeness of your body as we danced deep into the torment of the long night.

I felt the inferno stirring up the fever of love.  Making Your body become part of my body as the music steal us to perfect place and the utopia where lovers must reach.

You whispered. "I love you, I love you, I love you. Love goes on and on till the interlude is broken by lover swords." I brought my lover closer and I whispered.  "This is called love, my lover. Lover dance and sing till the end. The Gods will win. Death will separate us one day but tonight you are my love, my only love. My only sweet wish I know."

                                John Castellenas/Coyote




© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

..."as we danced deep into the torment of the long night." Dearest Coyote, it has been a long while since last we communicated. my fault. i had to go attend to some things for awhile, but i was extremely pleased, upon coming back, to see that you are still active on this site. from what i recall, there was always a positive message to your work, and an unyielding encouragement to your reviews. without any offense to that good work you were posting in my past experience on here, you appear to me as if you have beautifully evolved as a writer in the close to a year i have been away. this piece does, in my opinion, a phenomenal job of expressing the fragility within that simultaneous hope and mortality that love can illicit. fantastic work, good man. please don't ever stop contributing your wisdom and talent to this site.


Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the kind and positive words. I'm glad to see your name appear upon.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Very beautiful. Very passionate.

You write with the wisdom of someone with many life experiences, Coyote.
And while your writing does not appear to be poetry in its truest form, it is written with great skill and verve.

Another fine piece of work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Doodley for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
I love the passion in this writing. The recollections are like porcelain dolls dancing in crystal glass balls. Within reach yet so far, unreal, ethereal. Love in the moment. Live in the moment. once lost is forever lost. Thank you for such beauty tonight.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Divya for reading and the comment. I do appreciate your kind words.
no these are not just words..
these are words of love..
what you have experienced and you called love...

here in India we use the word love for communion..
communion of souls precedes communion of bodies in love..
then there is no fever...
fever comes when communion of bodies...
miss the communion of mind..intellect and soul..
am I correct..?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I agree Jeny. Love should be like a wild storm. We want to feel the movement and the struggle of nee.. read more
I really enjoyed this one. I found it very deep and moving, and I could definitely relate. I love how you expressed that burning desire, that NEED for someone. Someone you crave... Great work. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Brad for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Very beautiful John...Peggy Lee's version of "Fever" was far more sensual, I think. But I grew up in a home
with the album of Peggy Lee's love songs that my father refused us kids to even touch. But I would sneak
and play this song and it was 'sexy' to a 11 year old who was at least 7 years away from knowing what
sexy meant.

Like Peggy lee's alluring, baritone, so is your words also alluring and capturing of both honesty and sentiment.
Well done....dana

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Many good versions of the song. I agree the Peggy Lee's version is very good. Her voice perfect for.. read more
honestly this is amazing as it reminds me of my own love that i share for another..

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Good to know the fever of wild passion. You are lucky. Thank you destini for reading and the comment.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
you know why, i love reading you work my friend. Because I always sense you get all of this from what you seen or felt or experience itself... and you love for stories and poems are evident...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Pax. I hope all people had felt the fever once or twice.
I loved every minute of this as i read i could not stop smiling i loved it astounding

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the positive comment.
midnight soul searcher

8 Years Ago

You have given me feed back on my old work on my old profile kind darness it is the lest i can do yo.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Keep writing and send me read requests. You are doing fine.
I can't stop reading this. I feel honored to have a chance to read this. Truly special.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are very kind and thank you for reading.
This is a wonderful expression of the desire to find love, enjoy love and hope it lasts till separated by death - I enjoyed this one :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Jack London lead story wrote of how love cannot defeat God. His book "When Gods laugh" made me write.. read more
Carolynn

8 Years Ago

I would think love cannot defeat God because God IS love - so he would just be defeating himself and.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

In the book. Not degrading God or love. A writer and a artist discuss the will of man to be better t.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1155 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on February 14, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..