I need a wild heart

I need a wild heart

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
      


                                  I need a wild heart



----
                       Love made me live

Beautiful woman told me. We need to bathe in the quiet and sweetness of love.
Love come when love wants.
The movement of love is like a song.
The rhythmically song take us to interlacing of hands, mouth and body.
Let's dance  nude upon the balcony and allow our love story to be whispered to the stars and the moon.

------
                              Your flesh remembered you

Old man Winter had made us escape to the dark rooms where lovers celebrate the night.
You teased me. Dancing nude to the Leonard Cohen songs and you fell to bend knees and
with beautiful face near. You whispered. "Your flesh remembered me and I will always remember you.
I wrapped my arms around you and I wish to drift forever into your eyes.
I told you. Love demands payment. I know my payment is loving and needing you till my last breathe.
-------




© 2016 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Coyote, you know I adore your writing, as do most the other writers here who interact with you. I understand you do not want to start things by blocking people and taking their reviews down, but I don't think you should feel obligated to leave up rude reviews, especially when the person made sure it was long enough to stick as a featured review. Shameful. People may have their own opinions, but your work feels real and from the heart, and the style and simplicity are what makes it appealing. Anyone who doesn't see that is narrow minded and too rigid to see beauty in something that is not similar to what they themselves believe to be superior writing. Insults of other writers are not called for on this site. If you don't like something, just pass it by with grace and tact, and if you have true, constructive suggestions to help another writer, then do it quietly, and if necessary, behind the scenes.

Posted 8 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

V

8 Years Ago

I do abs agree with you. I have blocked this writer because of his weird and unkind review replies. .. read more
Lyn Anderson

8 Years Ago

Exactly. There is no need to belittle others in this manner. It is hurtful and highly uncalled for. .. read more
V

8 Years Ago

Yes, definitely.



Reviews

No, John.. not 'just words'. These two stanzas are a man's thoughts of a permanent love, a searched for and blissful love. Your final line is a prayer.. and those last three words.. the Amen.

Beautifully put and memorable.

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you emmajoy for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
hcarson

8 Years Ago

you know when jazzhands up top likes something and gets jealous because he starts putting it down an.. read more
lovely, welll written, sounds so sincere. i like :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the nice comment.
Just wonderful and beautifully written poetry.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Alex for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This comment has been deleted by this poetry author.
This comment has been deleted by this poetry author.
very beautifully expressed the feelings here, amazing write

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Hardeep. I appreciate the comment.
These have touched my soul Coyote..Amazingly expresed..Its not just words its the language of pure soul..Thumbs up..!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Randhir. I appreciate the kind words.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1278 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 10, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He will be... He will be...

A Poem by Gee